News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

It is not confirmed what role he will play, there is a Marvel panel tomorrow so hopefully some audience could ask and pry some answers from someone at Marvel.

I could buy Vin as Thanos only cuz of his voice. Not sure his acting skills could pull off Thanos' dialogue.

I'm pretty sure he's Vision. I kinda think Marvel already has their guy in mind for Thanos anyway.
Not for the first movie but I'd like to see it.

I want to see the one where old Amanda Waller mind ***** Terry and reveals that Bruce is his real father.

Yeah, might be better off with the origin first. It's just that Return of the Joker is just so darn good :smokin

That one with Waller you're referring to was the JLU episode right? Epilogue, I think.
Yeah I think so. Haven't seen it in years. I mainly liked it cuz it was an older Terry doing his thing as Bats and yet Bruce was still alive like in his 90s :lol:

Whats this i'm hearing about WB gearing up to announce a Superman/Batman movie for 2015?! How late am i on this news!

Yep, I'm seein that too.

Batman/Superman set for 2015 release. Cahill, Snyder, Goyer, Nolan all back.

Whats this i'm hearing about WB gearing up to announce a Superman/Batman movie for 2015?! How late am i on this news!
so i am legend was right 
laugh.gif

That's some BS. Could at least wait for a second Man of a steel movie then do this. Their plan all along was to throw a mediocre Superman movie and make big bucks on a Batman/Superman immediately to top Avengers. And I'm still on the fence about Zack Snyder, yea his action shots are great but that's about it.

That's some BS. Could at least wait for a second Man of a steel movie then do this. Their plan all along was to throw a mediocre Superman movie and make big bucks on a Batman/Superman immediately to top Avengers. And I'm still on the fence about Zack Snyder, yea his action shots are great but that's about it.

there were rumors man of steel sequel would be in 2014 lol they moving too fast

A strange, alien desert with a growing green sky. A storm is coming in. A knight is standing there. He draws his sword.. There's a discarded suit of armor. He takes the shield from a skeleton. It's World of Warcraft! He's gearing up. Creatures are coming over the hills. We follow a camera on an Orc as it moves to take, moving faster and faster. Just as the Orc's blade comes down, it cuts to the logo!

This panel has been going on forever..

The other rumors that were being mentioned are Flash solo movie in 2016 and then JLA in 2017

edit* they're about to announce..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom