News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Trailer looks dope but could just turn out to be like the first X-Men and that's not an improvement.

tumblr_lgfcxdHjy91qds06do1_500.gif

Looks like in Paint you you press the spraycan button
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We'll see. I can't trust Marvel trailers, especially after the third X-Men. I'm more optimistic though.. especially because they're using the SR-71 BB. And really, January Jones got me feenin' so I'll watch regardless.

Someone PS Thor sleeveless.

Spidey I will reserve judgement

Cap-I'm excited to see this

X-men- meh

Wolverine- If "Nolanized" yes

TDKR- I'm counting the days till release now

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

We'll see. I can't trust Marvel trailers, especially after the third X-Men. I'm more optimistic though.. especially because they're using the SR-71 BB. And really, January Jones got me feenin' so I'll watch regardless.

this and what is SR-71 BB?

Just to add, it's amazing seeing the buzz for the possible role JGL may play in TDKR. I really hope Nolan provides him a role he can really run away with.
Also, because I wasn't able to respond to it before, I too believe set photos are a horrible way to judge a film. I said it when the first Captain America photos surfaced. I just found the Spidey set photos hilarious to look at. I made the sad mistake of thinking Batman Begins was going to be garbage from some of the early photos that I saw. I actually waited about 2 weeks after its' initial release to see it. I was upset that I didn't see it sooner, but also mind blown because I had little expectations. It consequently became one of my top comic book films.

Just to add, it's amazing seeing the buzz for the possible role JGL may play in TDKR. I really hope Nolan provides him a role he can really run away with.
Also, because I wasn't able to respond to it before, I too believe set photos are a horrible way to judge a film. I said it when the first Captain America photos surfaced. I just found the Spidey set photos hilarious to look at. I made the sad mistake of thinking Batman Begins was going to be garbage from some of the early photos that I saw. I actually waited about 2 weeks after its' initial release to see it. I was upset that I didn't see it sooner, but also mind blown because I had little expectations. It consequently became one of my top comic book films.

JGL was a good friend of Healths and he worked with Nolan before. I'm saying just cause he was casted doesn't mean he'll get a huge role right? Maybe he'll get a smaller role or something that doesn't pertain to the main story.

- I think the First Class trailer is solid, one of the few "superhero" movie I'm looking forward to
- Captain America is the only other one.
- Can't wait for TDKR

The only problem with the XMen:First Class film is that it was rushed.
It comes out this summer and they were still filming in LA 2-3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

JGL was a good friend of Healths and he worked with Nolan before. I'm saying just cause he was casted doesn't mean he'll get a huge role right? Maybe he'll get a smaller role or something that doesn't pertain to the main story.
the latest "rumor" I've read about JGL is he plays the younger Falcone aka The Holiday Killer

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the latest "rumor" I've read about JGL is he plays the younger Falcone aka The Holiday Killer
Falcone wasnt confirmed to be the Holiday Killer, but was a main suspect. You know who else was a suspect? Selena Kyle.

28grxqs.jpg
*song in the background: "gal mi waan fi hold yuh..."
DJ: "WOOOIIIIIEEEEE!!! HOLD ON!! THROW SPIDAMAN OFFA DI BLOOD CLAAT SPEAKER, MI SEH THROW HIM OFFA DI SPEAKER DEM!!!!"

Originally Posted by Icecixz

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Falcone wasnt confirmed to be the Holiday Killer, but was a main suspect. You know who else was a suspect? Selena Kyle.

The Long Halloween is good it's just inconclusive to me at times
eyes.gif

Take it with a grain of salt, but Marion Cotillard is also rumored to be in TDKR, possibly as Talia. She originally declined any roles because she's pregnant, but who know what role she would play if she was indeed cast. 
As much as I like Cotillard, at this point TDKR is looking more like Inception 2, so I'm hoping she isn't cast. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

^ Source?

My bad. I read the rest of the article. She is indeed confirmed.... but confirmed to be "in discussion". 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Read it on IGN.com.

Back
Top Bottom