News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

No I know that but the main question was if it was confirmed.

I was just saying that the rumor happened before Marvel announced it was Cap3 donning that date for Marvel. I think Dc also went to that date knowing there was already a Marvel film for that date so they pitted it against it on purpose. So I was wondering if DC got scared and actually moved it when they find out it is Cap3.

Also lol at no one takin me seriously. That's what I'm going for. My post are not to be taken seriously! If you take em seriously you will have a bad time.

Again the buttchin argument was sarcasm. Is it really this hard to spot a joke on the net? :lol:

Last edited:
Also lol at no one takin me seriously. My post are not to be taken seriously! If you take em seriously you will have a bad time.

Again the buttchin argument was sarcasm. Is it really this hard to spot a joke on the net? :lol:
Of course nobody takes you seriously, we just point out your dumb *** posts from time to time.

The majority of what WB does are Supes and Bat flicks. They've only recently seriously branched out and tried something different with other properties. You can say most of the Supes flicks sucked and even Batman but they're mainly concerned with making money and they did that with those movies. Them having more misses than hits is a lie and only seems that way cuz they take years in between ****** movies the last Batman before Begins, Superman Returns and GL being another case.

Also if you're gonna keep making the excuse that your posts are jokes and sarcasm you should actually try to be funny in them and be clever when you use the sarcasm.

Actually you are wrong, Hollywood does take "excuses" but technically it isn't an excuse. Execs know SR was saddled with past failed attempts, you just don't want to see it as such because it disproves your point. But what else is new?

And TDW was coming from the strengths of Avengers, same as IM3. If you want to compare origins for origins, MoS made $670m, in comparison Thor 1 made $450m, Cap1 made $370m. IM beats out MoS though but MoS made a strong showing and if we are going to follow trend where sequels makes significantly more, then BvS should make close to a billion. Hell it united two of DC biggest heroes.

BvS isn't going to fail just because Nolan isn't involved and you really are just blind to think it will. This is a film everyone have been waiting for, way before Avengers even became a possibility. I just can't fathom someone thinking the film will fail or flop because Nolan isn't attached to it.

It makes more sense if your argument were the casting but you used Affleck chin instead and Nolans involvement. :smh: That is why no one takes you seriously. :lol:

MoS didn't make $670m just because Nolan was attached to it. A movie that you liked and Nolan had very little involvement with. It just makes no damn sense to doubt a film you yourself enjoyed w/o the guy you thought had a hand in it.

But Man of Steel came from the strenghts of the Nolanverse Batman Movies. There is just no arguing that. Yes it is a different franchise but it was the "post Dark Knight" version of Superman. If we are comparing origin to origin it would be way more fair to compare IM to Superman Returns which IM beat something like 620M to 391M. Except for Hulk and Cap all the Marvel movies so far has done better than that.

Second of all if they keep tossing Nolans name around in promo material how is the general public going to know he truly wasnt involved? They do not keep track of this. Nolans name definitely sold tickets.

SR is not an origins film. So no it is not origins to origins to compare those two.

MoS is still an origin film, following TDKR or not.

And you can also argue Thor and Cap were coming off the strength of IM1 and IM2, yes IM2 sucked but plenty liked it and made $620m.

I never said Nolan didn't sell tickets, I mean you obviously you only saw it because of Nolan and liked it because of Nolans name even though he had no other involvement in it (obvious that you think it'll fail w/o him). I said it making that much money wasn't on his name.

Begins made good money even though it doesn't compare to ASM, you seem to agree to this now? But TDK sold mainly on Joker as the villain and Ledgers death, many believe it wouldn't have been as big in opening if Ledger didn't die. Nolan played a role but remove Ledger and it wouldn't be as great and guaranteed it would have made less money.

Again, you like the film even though and you know Nolan isn't involved but doubt the sequel? So I guess you are one of those gullible people who only liked it because of the name? Because if you truly liked the film due to it being good, then you'd have faith on the next one, not doubt it because the guy who you know had very little hand in the film isn't there anymore. If you hated the film then your argument would be more valid.

Also lol at no one takin me seriously. That's what I'm going for. My post are not to be taken seriously! If you take em seriously you will have a bad time.

This is a definition of trolling.

Thank god you finally admitted it.

Last edited:
This is a definition of trolling.

Thank god you finally admitted it.

Nope. Trolling is to get underneath people's skin. I dont try to get underneath anyones skin. If you take internet sarcasm seriously..... well thats on you. I joke around and don't care to be taken seriously. Nothing I am ashamed of. Trolls don't admit to trollin.

Like if I tossed flambait into this thread by saying superhero films suck and you guys are lame for watching. That is trolling.

Last edited:
That is exactly what you are doing, you are trying to get under peoples skin with the dumb posts that you admitted not be taken seriously.

Trolls don't admit to trollin

Since you then deny you're trolling, that means you are trolling then, right?

Anyways, let's not entertain trolls anymore. Let's move on.

Sebastian Stan aka Winter Soldier, has a 9 film deal.

Sebastian Stan Reveals He Has a Nine-Picture Deal with Marvel Studios

Hopefully you like The Winter Soldier as much as Marvel hopes you're going to, because the man himself Sebastian Stan has revealed in an interview with Newsarama that he originally signed a nine-picture deal with the studio. Including Captain America: The First Avenger and the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier, that leaves seven more movies for Stan to appear in as the character.

Looks like JayPesoz wish of Bucky taking over Caps mantle will come to fruition. Not sure Stan can carry a whole film by himself though but who knows.

Last edited:
lol no. I am not trying to get under anyone's skin. If you can spot the sarcasm in the post then it is very obvious that these are my honest opinions and I am allowed to express them. Superman does truly suck. DC sucks outside the Nolanverse on almost every level. Very few good comics, character, etc. Affleck has a disgusting chin. Those are my opinions and I am allowed to express them. If you can't spot the blatant sarcasm in between them and your jimmies are rustled then that's too bad.

Last edited:
lol no. I am not trying to get under anyone's skin. If you can spot the sarcasm in the post then it is very obvious that these are my honest opinions and I am allowed to express them. Superman does truly suck. DC sucks outside the Nolanverse on almost every level. Very few good comics, character, etc. Affleck has a disgusting chin. Those are my opinions and I am allowed to express them. If you can't spot the blatant sarcasm in between them then that's too bad.

This makes no damn sense! :lol:

It's sarcasm that it's your honest opinion if you can spot it? It's sarcasm that Superman sucks but you truly believe it? It's sarcasm that Afflecks chin is disgusting but you truly believe it?

The hell? :rofl:

I'm done catering to you.

Last edited:
That makes perfect sense. There are true opinions with sarcastic fillers in between. I'm sorry this is a hard concept for you to understand.

But you are the only one in here who can't differentiate between the sarcasm and my true opinions so i'm good

Last edited:
Nah, I think I'm the only one that bites and the rest just have you on block.

Last response to you, I promise.

Anyways, let's not entertain trolls anymore. Let's move on.

Sebastian Stan aka Winter Soldier, has a 9 film deal.

Sebastian Stan Reveals He Has a Nine-Picture Deal with Marvel Studios

Hopefully you like The Winter Soldier as much as Marvel hopes you're going to, because the man himself Sebastian Stan has revealed in an interview with Newsarama that he originally signed a nine-picture deal with the studio. Including Captain America: The First Avenger and the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier, that leaves seven more movies for Stan to appear in as the character.

Looks like JayPesoz wish of Bucky taking over Caps mantle will come to fruition. Not sure Stan can carry a whole film by himself though but who knows.

Oh look there was a news that got buried.

9 film deal tho. Isnt he scared that he will be typecast? Andrew Garfield doesnt even want to do a 4th film and JLaw was *****ing about doing Age of Apocalypse.

Last edited:
She looks sick homeless and like she needs some sleep.

Agreed :lol:

Different strokes for different folks tho

For example Jennifer lawrence is considered a goddess on niketalk but she just looks smelly. Lex luthor from smallville with a wig on

9 film deal :lol:

The MCU Phase films is really unprecedented and imo almost getting out of hand :lol: I'm just wondering when/if it will ever get to the point where theres just too much Marvel and audiences get tired. Obviously, we haven't seen any of that yet but by the time a Thor 3 or IM 4 comes out maybe... They're gonna try to roll in new characters and push them big like Dr. Strange, but the original Avengers will always be the big draw so lets see if they stick with their plans.

MoS aint Nolans project just like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles isnt Micheal Bays project.

but people love to blame Bay when they hate something about the TMNT movie

^Well when you associate your name with a project you truly had nothing to do with you deserve it. You are definitely asking for it. After all you would take the credit if it goes big so you should take the blame if it flops

There's no way both BvS and Cap3 keep the same date and I think Cap3 might actually be the one to move first because i think BvS will win. All the *****ing about casting and goyer/snyder and DC f'ing up wont matter because the moment they release the trailer showing Superman and Batman standing side by side will be :wow: and possibly break the internet. Everything goes out the window and audiences will flock to it. The only way Cap3 can compete with the hype is if they go with the Death of Captain America storyline and if they do that then...:x

Last edited:

The MCU Phase films is really unprecedented and imo almost getting out of hand :lol: I'm just wondering when/if it will ever get to the point where theres just too much Marvel and audiences get tired. Obviously, we haven't seen any of that yet but by the time a Thor 3 or IM 4 comes out maybe... They're gonna try to roll in new characters and push them big like Dr. Strange, but the original Avengers will always be the big draw so lets see if they stick with their plans.

The studios always have a clause where they can opt out. If these films or certain characters start tanking they can pretty much cancel the contract. The only ones who should be worried by these contracts are the actors

There's no way both BvS and Cap3 keep the same date and I think Cap3 might actually be the one to move first because i think BvS will win. All the *****ing about casting and goyer/snyder and DC f'ing up wont matter because the moment they release the trailer showing Superman and Batman standing side by side will be :wow: and possibly break the internet. Everything goes out the window and audiences will flock to it. The only way Cap3 can compete with the hype is if they go with the Death of Captain America storyline and if they do that then...:x

Chris evans has a 6 movie deal. He said his cameo in thor doesnt count as one. He will likely be in the Avengers 3 so they can't do a death of Cap story. unless his part in the avengers 3 is just a bunch of flashbacks

Last edited:

The studios always have a clause where they can opt out. If these films or certain characters start tanking they can pretty much cancel the contract. The only ones who should be worried by these contracts are the actors

Chris evans has a 6 movie deal. He said his cameo in thor doesnt count as one. He will likely be in the Avengers 3 so they can't do a death of Cap story. unless his part in the avengers 3 is just a bunch of flashbacks
That cameo in Thor 2 was unexpected and just brilliant
Marvel doin the damn thang

9 movies, damn. So at least Winter Soldier will be another memorable villain besides Loki. Seems like other villains are one and done.

Yeah he might only be bad in this movie but I was just saying since that character will start as a villain. I want to see red skull show up again eventually.

Back
Top Bottom