News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I don't think deadpool can be the solo star if it is what I'm getting at. We'll need someone to ground the film. Joke after joke after joke will get old.

It can still be a solo film but featuring some of his friends. Domino is a good choice as his ally in the film, she can keep him in check. Fox owns Cable so they could give him a cameo in there too.

If Fox could use Death, she would be an awesome addition. Have Thanos make a cameo too just for kicks. :lol:

Last edited:
It can still be a solo film but featuring some of his friends. Domino is a good choice as his ally in the film, she can keep him in check. Fox owns Cable so they could give him a cameo in there too.

If Fox could use Death, she would be an awesome addition. Have Thanos make a cameo too just for kicks. :lol:

Woah when was death depicted with mexican sugar skull face paint? :nerd:

Yeah but it'll still be a solo film in the end though, not an ensemble.

I just said that :lol:

Please no wall of text battle

Jk :lol:

But you also said this...

I don't think deadpool can be the solo star if it is what I'm getting at.

I mean adding Domino ot Death for a few minutes in the film doesn't make it a multi-star film.

There really isn't a truly 1-star her film though, Bats has Alfred, Supes got Lois, Cap got Bucky, etc...

Last edited:
I thought it was official because it was posted by CBM Trailers and they don't usually post leaked or unofficial footage but I guess they got a quick cease and desist?

HD version is still available here though: http://vz3.blur.com/work/detail/weapon-x#movies/1

What's the name of the "trailer" or did I miss that one too?

Im sayin doe....

Turn down the jokes a bit and thats perfect. I feel like Ryan Reynolds is the only one to do it.

Pacing would be key in the Deadpool film.. I don't think an actual sequence with that type of rhythm would fit in a film.

Robert Rodriguez was always an interesting choice for director because he does pretty much everything in house so the budget wouldn't get too high..

Last edited:
Robert Rodriguez? Is this punishment for being pro Ryan Reynolds.

I passionately hat Robert Rodriguez, but I'll give him another shot if he does the DP movie.

I expectations wont be high, doe.

honestly i wouldn't mind if they did the whole film with cgi/mocap

hope one day they just go the Spidey films like that.. i know i'm in the minority though :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Facially:

vs.

same cheeks, wrinkles, nose, brow and smile.

body:

vs.

Body type is the same. Knoxville puts on 7 lbs of muscle and it's the same.

He also has the same sarcasm and wits about him to handle whatever is in the script. I've enjoyed him in Last Stand, Movie 43, and Lords of Dogtown. In conclusion, I would of liked to see RR do it since it's been his baby but it really does seem people don't want to touch that guy. Not trying to persuade anyone, it's all a what if anyway, just giving you what I think is all.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom