Bryan Cranston as Professor Oak

Margot Robbie as Nurse Joy

Scarlett Johanssen as Officer Jenny

Alice Eve as Jessie

Ryan Reynolds as James

Andy Serkis as Meowth

MBJ as Brock is terrible casting. :lol:

Crantson as Oak is on point tho.

hmmm... Zombieland 2 is officially happening, first one was surprisingly entertaining

12974276_1800596343492464_5452151228888837431_n.jpg

I'll wait until they adapt Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop or Ronin Warriors to get mad about this whitewashing of Asian characters.

But I'm very aware of how hard these ppl are trying to make excuses and play this down.

Last edited:
I can't name any recent Asian actors who are well-liked / are actually good actors.
The first part is that Asians aren't cast so they don't get the chance to be well known or well liked. So it's a cycle. There are no big name Asians because they aren't ever given the chance to get big

The second point is, the "good enough actor" stuff is nonsense. Scarlett johansson isn't really a good actress at all and Hollywood is full of terrible acting from white people. So o don't buy that there aren't good Asian actors out there

Last edited:
I can't name any recent Asian actors who are well-liked / are actually good actors.
The first part is that Asians aren't cast so they don't get the chance to be well known or well liked. So it's a cycle. There are no big name Asians because they aren't ever given the chance to get big

The second point is, the "good enough actor" stuff is nonsense. Scarlett johansson isn't really a good actress at all and Hollywood is full of terrible acting from white people. So o don't buy that there aren't good Asian actors out there

This!

How will someone get big if you won't give them a chance? And not just one of those secondary/tertiary roles

Don't get me wrong, I like the cast but I liked the set up and setting of the world even more.

Show some other anti-social nerdy guy with his own rules trying to survive then they run in to those guys in the 3rd movie.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0437646/?ref_=tt_cl_t7

Forgot about Han but he really didn't do much in F&F (the ones after Tokyo Drift) but eat and flirt with Wonder Woman.
Plus from what I hear got killed easily and quickly in the next movie.

Wrong. He died in 3, but starred in 4, 5, and 6. :wink:

Forgot about Han but he really didn't do much in F&F (the ones after Tokyo Drift) but eat and flirt with Wonder Woman.

Somebody told me Jason Statham's character killed him in an attempt to give me a reason to watch the movie.

That's untrue? Ah well, my bad.

I don't even want to know how he died in 3 but came back to star in the next 3 movies :lol:

Last edited:

Somebody told me Jason Statham's character killed him in an attempt to give me a reason to watch the movie.

That's untrue? Ah well, my bad.

I don't even want to know how he died in 3 but came back to star in the next 3 movies :lol:

Not all movies/sequels are linear. :wink:

Yeah the F&F series chronological order is

1 2 4 5 6 3 7 8
Whoa :rofl:

Well either way in my linear thinking I was right about what I was told. Just wrong wording.

Should've said in the most recent movie he got killed easily and quickly.

the beginning of 7 and the middle/end happens at the same time and is show in both movies.

Well Han's Death is in 6 as well. That series has a lot going on.

Back
Top Bottom