News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Inside /out is being hailed as one of the greatest animated movies of all time. And you haven't seen finding dory so :lol:

forgot inside/out..

but was thinking about after toy story 3 (2010), they had: cars 2, brave, monsters university (which was aiiright), inside out (which was good), the good dinosaur

and now finding dory

was planes not a Pixar movie?

:lol:

Cars 2 was the only one that isn't good.

Brave was good.
Monsters U was good.
Inside Out was good.
Good Dinosaur was good.
Finding Dory was good.

These are literally all good films.

They're killin it.

Planes was Disney Animation Studio.

Late but...

All of this.

Good Dinosaur was doing some different things with it's animation but still good. Brave is super underrated to me, I enjoy that one a lot.

They are for sure killin it.

Calling it now, Guy Ritchie came through with this one.

Plus it got some of my fav white actors in this with Honusou.

Just the take on it and some of those shots I saw. May actually enjoy this fairy tale.

Trailer wasn't that great.. But I'm a huge Ritchie fan and I wanna see Jax succeed

All in on skull island.. Will be there day 1 for both

Legends of the hidden temple movie..

Don't know if to be :wow: or :rofl:

Not that I'll watch, but still

Last edited:
Man does anyone realize that when the King Kong and Godzilla movie comes out we can potentially see Cap Marvel, Loki, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Nick Fury together in a non marvel movie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man does anyone realize that when the King Kong and Godzilla movie comes out we can potentially see Cap Marvel, Loki, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Nick Fury together in a non marvel movie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Explain.

Explain.

Dudes who play Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver was in the Godzilla movie. Dudes who played/are playing Cap Marvel, Loki, Nick Fury are in the King Kong movie.

So for when they do the Godzilla vs. King Kong movie...you might potentially see all of them together.

Explain.

Dudes who play Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver was in the Godzilla movie. Dudes who played/are playing Cap Marvel, Loki, Nick Fury are in the King Kong movie.

So for when they do the Godzilla vs. King Kong movie...you might potentially see all of them together.

Oh, ok. Didn't even realiz SLJ was in KSI.

'The Rocketeer' Reboot in the Works From Disney (Exclusive)

The project, in the early development stages, is being looked at as a sequel-reboot and will be headlined by a black female character.

The Rocketeer is ready to blast off once again.

Walt Disney Studios is developing a reboot of the 1991 action adventure movie, hiring Max Winkler and Matt Spicer to pen the script, which is being titled The Rocketeers.

The project, in the early development stages, is considered a sequel-reboot and, in a modern-day twist, will be headlined by a black female character.

Brigham Taylor, who produced The Jungle Book with Jon Favreau, is producing along with Blake Griffin of the L.A. Clippers and Ryan Kalil of the Carolina Panthers.

Back
Top Bottom