News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

this dude really going rehash every single movie he made like a decade ago, hoping to find F&F type success..

smh

did the Reddick movie make money?

That other brunette with the tattoo on her ribs and the blonde girl are fire.

Nice to see Donnie Yen in American movies again.

So disrespeckful throwing Tony Gonzalez out that plane. Random cameo by neymar also.

Leanna is so fine. She was at ny comic con working for some soda company and just chilling at a table with only a few people recognizing her.

she seems so chill too, I probably would have chatted it up with her the whole time and keep her company if no one cared to see her

this dude really going rehash every single movie he made like a decade ago, hoping to find F&F type success..

smh

did the Reddick movie make money?
Not really but 3rd one did good given the budget iirc.

Its cult foollowing status.

The creator and Vin were going in their own pockets to make those movies.

:rofl: @ that latest XXX trailer. Trying mad hard.

Last edited:
I feel like Vin in 10-15 is going to reboot the Expendables but replace with costars from F&F, Riddick and XXX

tony jaa
Donnie Yen
Deepika Padakoune ( probably the biggest actress/sex symbol in Bollywood)
Kris Wu ( former member of Chinese Boy Band)
Neymar
The hound
Ruby Rose
Some reggaeton singer

Dude got every possible international star, athlete, and social media celeb. :lol:

He trying to do a billi overseas while doing alright back home :rofl:

Last edited:
This man had Tego + Don Omar in one and now Nikky Jam on this one....I ain't eem mad at Vin....putting everyone on :pimp:

Seems like we'll never get a live action Voltron film :frown: :smh:

Universal Inherits DWA Live-Action ‘Voltron’ Film; David Hayter Scripting

While Universal Pictures is sorting through the development and production projects it received in the DreamWorks Animation deal, it also inherited a live-action picture that had started quietly being developed when Jeffrey Katzenberg ran the animation factory. Universal now has a live-action Voltron film that is being scripted by David Hayter, the X-Men and Watchmen scribe who is also dialed into the fanboy set as the voice of Solid Snake in the English versions of the Metal Gear Solid franchise. Tom Engelman is producing.

I’ve confirmed Hayter is writing the live-action project that started at DWA, which is also generating the animated series Voltron: Legendary Defender for Netflix. The property is about a corps of astronauts that pilot a giant super robot.

The studio would not comment on where it all is going to go, and it seems up in the air because it is an inherited project. Universal will get a script draft and make decisions, but it certainly has the branded franchise potential that is catnip to major studios.

Oh no. That Pacific Rim movie really wasn't good to me.

I'd pass on Del Toro having anything to do with Voltron.

Oh no. That Pacific Rim movie really wasn't good to me.

I'd pass on Del Toro having anything to do with Voltron.

Anyone but Michael bay

Would be cool to see his imagination used on the monsters sent to fight voltron

Last edited:
Seems like we'll never get a live action Voltron film :frown: :smh:

Universal Inherits DWA Live-Action ‘Voltron’ Film; David Hayter Scripting

While Universal Pictures is sorting through the development and production projects it received in the DreamWorks Animation deal, it also inherited a live-action picture that had started quietly being developed when Jeffrey Katzenberg ran the animation factory. Universal now has a live-action Voltron film that is being scripted by David Hayter, the X-Men and Watchmen scribe who is also dialed into the fanboy set as the voice of Solid Snake in the English versions of the Metal Gear Solid franchise. Tom Engelman is producing.

I’ve confirmed Hayter is writing the live-action project that started at DWA, which is also generating the animated series Voltron: Legendary Defender for Netflix. The property is about a corps of astronauts that pilot a giant super robot.

The studio would not comment on where it all is going to go, and it seems up in the air because it is an inherited project. Universal will get a script draft and make decisions, but it certainly has the branded franchise potential that is catnip to major studios.

:nerd:

I read Bay is interested in it.

I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom