Lame.

But it's not some storied franchise.

Looking real light and white though.

Last edited:
kirstens the only one that's really white in that pic

ellas half jamaican and naomis half indian

D1ZNyPdWkAIxk37.jpg

first trailer for captive state had me :wow::wow::wow:

then when I actually saw what it was about, I wasn't really interested anymore.

Christopher Nolan Casts BLACKkKLANSMAN Star John David Washington To Lead His New "Event Film"

We still know next to nothing about Christopher Nolan's next project, but the movie's star has now been revealed. According to Variety, the fan-favorite director has tapped John David Washington (BlacKkKlansman, Ballers) as his lead, although no details on his character have been provided.

The report does give us some small indication of what to expect from the film, however.

Despite previous rumors that the untitled movie would be a romantic thriller in the vein of North by Northwest, the trade's sources reckon it'll actually be "a massive, innovative, action blockbuster, which will again be shown in IMAX."

THE DARK TOWER Casts A New Gunslinger And Man In Black For The Amazon TV Series

A new version is in the works courtesy of Amazon Prime and the two lead roles have been cast today. Sam Strike (Nightflyers) will play The Gunslinger, while Jasper Pääkkönen (BlacKkKlansman) is set to play Marten, a.k.a. The Man in Black.

Completely independent of the movie, Elba will clearly no longer be making an appearance and it's said that we're getting a much more faithful take on the material. In fact, it's being reported that "it will take place many years before the events depicted in the feature and will focus on Roland Deschain's origin story – how he first became a gunslinger and got his guns, his first conflict with the man in black, his first love and his first mission as a gunslinger."

167306.jpg

Alita Battle Angel is probably barely going to make it in the black.

Inches away from making it to 400 mil on a 200 mil budget.

If American audiences had embraced Alita like moviegoers overseas did it would've been a shoo in for sequel territory. How terrible that it couldn't even clear 100 mil domestic.

Back
Top Bottom