News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

at first i thought it was looper-esque then it turns out to be a clone so it becomes more iffy after that

'John Wick 3' Director Reveals That a New 'Matrix' Movie Is in Progress

Stahelski let slip in a recent interview that the Matrixreboot is happening and The Wachowskis themselves, apparently, are onboard. Here's what he said:

I’m super happy that the Wachowskis are not just doing a Matrix, but they’re expanding what we all loved, and if it’s anywhere near the level of what they’ve already done, it wouldn’t take more than a call to go, ‘Hey, we want you to be a stunt guy’ and I would probably go and get hit by a car.

US Release Date: June 14, 2019
Starring: Chloë Sevigny, Adam Driver, Tilda Swinton
Directed By: Jim Jarmusch
Synopsis: The greatest zombie cast ever disassembled starring Bill Murray, Adam Driver, Tilda Swinton, Chloë Sevigny, Steve Buscemi, Danny Glover, Caleb Landry Jones, Rosie Perez, Iggy Pop, Sara Driver, RZA, Selena Gomez, Carol Kane and Tom Waits. Written and directed by Jim Jarmusch.

:lol: I barely even remember Johnny Mnemonic.

Didn't know it was a case of taking a damn short story and throwing 90s action and the typical Hollywood bloating of a story with crap not in the source material. Thought it was just another post apocalyptic cyber movie :lol:

Last edited:
geez, didnt think it would be that bad but $40m worldwide for hellboy?

can't even make it to its $50m budget (before marketing too i assume)

should have just greenlit del toros to complete the trilogy

HELLBOY Has Finished Its Box Office Run

The Hellboy reboot has ended its theatrical run in North America with a dismal $21.9 million.

Overseas, the movie has made only $18 million which means it's earned a total of just $40 million. Considering the fact it had a budget of $50 million, Lionsgate has taken a pretty significant loss and it's hard to imagine the franchise living on after this disappointing result.

geez, didnt think it would be that bad but $40m worldwide for hellboy?

can't even make it to its $50m budget (before marketing too i assume)

should have just greenlit del toros to complete the trilogy

HELLBOY Has Finished Its Box Office Run

The Hellboy reboot has ended its theatrical run in North America with a dismal $21.9 million.

Overseas, the movie has made only $18 million which means it's earned a total of just $40 million. Considering the fact it had a budget of $50 million, Lionsgate has taken a pretty significant loss and it's hard to imagine the franchise living on after this disappointing result.
good
thats what them lames get for not giving us a trilogy
del toro for sure woulda had this film in the black

Warner Bros. and New Line's upcoming adaptation of Ollie Masters and Ming Doyle's 2014 DC Vertigo miniseries The Kitchen

tdcaor_vertical_teaser_rgb_pre_us.jpg

Back
Top Bottom