News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Yeah producing is a a VERY broad term. You can be a producer and been involved with every single step of getting the film made or you a guy who has a big name and production company so you get your name put on a title to get things moving.

The producers who helped get moonlight. Made had vastly different roles thab Spielberg producing Jurassic World

Last edited:
they really can't wait... :rofl:

Constantin Film to Produce New ‘Resident Evil’ Reboot Movie

Just four days after Resident Evil: The Final Chapter hit retail shelves on home video formats, Constantin Film has announced that they will be continuing the franchise in the form of an upcoming reboot movie. Constantin’s board chairman, Martin Moszkowicz, confirmed to Variety at Cannes Film Festival that the project (based loosely on the popular Capcom video game series) is currently in development.

It isn’t surprising that Constantin wouldn’t want to stop at The Final Chapter… the film earned over $312 million worldwide on a budget of just $40 million (low by big action movie standards). While interest in the franchise has waned in the United States over the years, its recent entries have been smash hits in international markets like China.

A reboot most likely means that the series’ star, Milla Jovovich, will not return as Alice; and that her husband, Paul W.S. Anderson will likely not be returning to the franchise to write and/or direct. After six films, it will be interesting to see if the key talent sitting this one out will affect consumer interest at the box office.

At this time, writers, directors, actors, a release date etc., have yet to be confirmed. Stay tuned to Horror News Network for more details on the Resident Evil reboot as it breaks!

Good, those RE movies were terrible.

Ethan Hawke or Christian Bale for Chris Redfield.

You know what i hate lately? They dont even give people enough time before they reboot or remake ****.

My thing is why do you think it's gonna be any better?

Them RE movies been going on for over a decade and all been close to unwatchable for me, even when they're on tv. So I really had no reaction reading about a reboot. I figured the actress must've finally wanted to do something else.

Frank Miller’s ‘Sin City’ TV Series Enlists Glen Mazzara, Len Wiseman & Stephen L’Heureux

Underworld helmer Len Wiseman, whose TV credits include Sleepy Hollow and Lucifer, will direct. Stephen L’Heureux (Sin City: A Dame To Kill For) will oversee this and produce with Miller, Mazzara, Wiseman and Bob & Harvey Weinstein.

I’m told networks are beginning to circle. The intention is to be a far departure from the films, introducing original characters and timelines within the Sin City universe. Stay tuned.

Decent chance at being better than the movies.

Last edited:
I hope it's HBO or one of the other premium networks or Netflix.

Keep Eva Green (make it a prequel) and just have her walk around naked all the time.

Reactions: Ube
Cool.

When I originally read about this Depp project I thought they were gonna make it a comedy. Good that they took it seriously.

gonna try to fit in the book before the movie

wasn't expecting to like the trailer that much

French Film(it's in english with subtitles) titled "Seven Sisters"
Starring Noomi Rapace, William Dafoe and Glen Close

Rapace is set to play septuplets, seven identical twins, in the story which is set in a world where families are allowed only one child due to overpopulation.

These seven identical sisters must avoid governmental execution and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.

Back
Top Bottom