NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
right she talkin that ****

Y'all ****** out here thinking a boxer would win in a street fight

1) it's 50/50. Street fighting is different than boxing. Someone can throw a knee kick to mayweather and grab him up and straight have their way with his face and mouf. It all depends is Floyd is that skilled or not

2) Floyd is a BOXER. So his hands are LICENSED. If he lays a punch on someone, he's going to jail and charged with assault with a deadly weapon

Y'all are stupid.

Untrained street fighter vs untrained street fighter plus professional boxing skills. Use your ******* head as to who would have the advantage. Like Floyd is just gonna turn all common sense off :lol:.

Last edited:
Y'all ****** out here thinking a boxer would win in a street fight

1) it's 50/50. Street fighting is different than boxing. Someone can throw a knee kick to mayweather and grab him up and straight have their way with his face and mouf. It all depends is Floyd is that skilled or not

2) Floyd is a BOXER. So his hands are LICENSED. If he lays a punch on someone, he's going to jail and charged with assault with a deadly weapon

This is false :lol:

and 50/50?

You probably think you have guys on the playground who could drop 30 in the NBA :lol:

Go to a boxing gym and spar with an amateur fighter and see how that turns out for you. Much less someone who professionals barely can even hit.

As if T.I. is some muay thai expert :lol:

Last edited:
Nothing happened
Them boys is soft
They met up and played pattycake

What kind of ***** even eats at fatburger anyways? It's 2014 and ****** is still eating fast food :smh:

Cats words tell in on they self. U can't be black or undercover tom

:rofl:

Cats actually believe this stuff they type. Floyd would wash TI and Nelly at the same damn time in a street fight. That skinny dude TI would be slept in less than 10 seconds.

What do y'all think a street fight is? Anything can happen and in not just talking about what the two of them would do. Someone could jump in, throw a bottle at Floyd, girl get between to stop them, some type of distraction, ANYTHING. So technically, YES, Floyd could lose the fight. This is real life. It's not really "1 on 1" in a street fight.

Last edited:
New Thread: How many TI's to take down 1 Floyd Mayweather? I'll say 3 to even stand a chance, but more likely 4. Lulz.

Last edited:
We'll never find out the real story. TIP clearly has zero dambs left in the tank, Tiny looks like a troll, but that thank must be wet tho.

I swear sum o yall dudes got smooth brains.
like skipping stone rock smooth

You have to love these barbershop conversations :lol:

What do y'all think a street fight is? Anything can happen and in not just talking about what the two of them would do. Someone could jump in, throw a bottle at Floyd, girl get between to stop them, some type of distraction, ANYTHING. So technically, YES, Floyd could lose the fight. This is real life. It's not really "1 on 1" in a street fight.

Yeah, and Young Dro might be a martial arts master and take out Floyd's 6'8 400lb bodyguards

and Killer Mike might pull out a bazooka :rolleyes

You have to love these barbershop conversations :lol:
Yeah, and Young Dro might be a martial arts master and take out Floyd's 6'8 400lb bodyguards

and Killer Mike might pull out a bazooka :rolleyes

Did I say that? :lol: I'm just saying anything can happen. I'm not saying TI will gain power goku style mid fight to overcome Floyd, but something could happen. Heck, a random bottle could be thrown and bust Floyd on the head.

Again, I'm not saying TI would beat him solange style

Last edited:
Im telling you, these post have me thinking yall sllow.

anything can happen huh? silly.

Ti who is even smaller than PBF is gonna knock him out on some chance ish? SILLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom