NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying TI or nelly would win but y'all do realize a street fight doesn't have to be a punching match right? Dudes could be throwing chairs and such going buck wild. A punch doesn't need to ever be thrown

Not saying TI or nelly would win but y'all do realize a street fight doesn't have to be a punching match right? Dudes could be throwing chairs and such going buck wild. A punch doesn't need to ever be thrown

:lol:
Yea, dudes can pull out knives and guns too, as well as get in a car and run people over too.

Street fight or ring, Tyson in his prime would wash Floyd and make him his son for the next 18 years.

Might even get charged with attempted murder if the street fight lasted around 2-3 minutes.

I know you're trolling, but log off man. In what reality would PBF and Iron Mike share the same ring? One was a heavyweight whereas the other walks around at 150.

Last edited:
But there's a difference in the ability of Cornell and Mike Tyson. That's like me saying Lennox Lewis would destroy Roberto Duran. It's not even a fair fight.

Its a street ball game tho so here are no rules. Derrty can travel, foul, bring guns, hammers, grenades, terrorist etc. I'm not saying lebron gonna lose but he can.... Lmao see how stupid that sounded
bruh...

Hahahaha

What I find strange. Is that people are giving Nelly a chance because he got the ruger...

Is Floyd only allowed to use his hands? Because in a street fight, he could get grimey too right?

Your ignorance is showing. No one is refuting that an ATG Heavyweight would beat an ATG welterweight. What are you trying to prove?

dudes are comparing Nelly to Floyd, who is clearly out of his weightclass...

I'm stating facts.

"hey, man, go weigh yourself before we fight about this disagreement. You better not be heavier than I."

but Tyson is a trained boxer... Nelly... not so much.

It's different when you get someone in there who has trained years and years, days put in sparring other great fighters, and than you fight a singer? or even a rapper? No chance.

There's a video of a power lifter who gets bloodied/tapped and man-handled for several minutes by a martial artist, who weighs no more than a buck 60, while the other guy is clearly above 200, it's pretty popular.

This is comparing a Formula 1 driver to a Nascar driver or a regular driver, sure we all know how to drive, most of us have the tools to drive (hand/car/license), but will you ever beat a F1 Driver if you both drove the same exact car/spec's/mod's? Of course not, he knows at what speeds he can make the turn, he knows when to brake, he knows when to go wide or go short... these are things learned by practicing over and over again.

Mike-Tyson-Training-Young.gif
any link to OG vid? b/c this one is sped up. i want to see it in real time

Since Nelly is a fighter and similarly sized to Mike Tyson, does he stand a chance against Iron Mike?

I was asking @whatcanisay, since he compared Nelly to Mike Tyson a few posts back.

wut?

They're both fighters, nelly probably weighs around the same as Tyson in his prime. I'm putting someone in, about the same size as Nelly but more qualified. Don't see how that isn't a good comparison.

Running Floyd would get handled in a few seconds.

Why is it fair game for Nelly and Floyd to fight, but not Tyson? :lol:  

i don't know if youre delusional or trolling, but i'll bite

ok say youre what 5'10 175 lbs average build, tomorrow youre going in against Sergio Martinez, same build as you, fights at Middleweight, youre telling me this would be a fair fight? you versus Sergio Martinez, a KO artist whos knocked out people 10-20lbs heavier than him...

let's use another example, let's say youre 6'0 200 lbs, and youre now fighting a smaller person like Bernard Hopkins a light heavyweight, who walks around at 170-180, fights at 175... youre telling me that'll be a fair fight for you?

Come on man, youve got to get out of that bubble if you truly believe either are fair fights. Nelly has not even the minimal amount of experience in fighting, not even boxing but fighting, that can match up to the caliber of a Floyd Mayweather who has been boxing since his hands could hold gloves up to his chin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom