Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

For those not purchasing the One on launch day - end of 2013, will you buy new games for current gen? Or wait until you get a new console?

What I'm scared of is buying on day one and then they do a price drop if sales are poor later on.

Heres your future illumiroom / kinect gameplay vid

Im excited over the XB1 and the PS4 and plan on getting both, but thats the greediness in me. which one do you guys think will be better?!

Im excited over the XB1 and the PS4 and plan on getting both, but thats the greediness in me. which one do you guys think will be better?!
PS4 seems better soley on the fact that they don't charge you to do free stuff like accessing my netflix, amazon instant, etc.

Oh yeah, and sony doesn't ram a gimmick down your thoat.

Last edited:
That's a good joke.

I give ps4 the slight nod right now because of the spectator features. I could watch you play any game, even online games against other gamers. I can also jump into your game from my home, even single player mode. ps4 is going to have party chat. Party chat was a big reason people chose XB360 over PS3. Now that they both have the same features ALMOST Its going to come down to gameplay and graphics.

I was a XB360 gamer btw. I wanna stay loyal but im being swayed for some reason lol

Wish I had that kind of bread 
frown.gif
 college budget 
mean.gif

As of now the PS4 looks like the better console, but the margin has closed significantly since the debacle that was E3. In terms of casual gaming, one doesnt really hold a huge advantage over the other. Its gonna come down to personal preference (not the sexy answer but its true).

Wish I had that kind of bread 
frown.gif

college budget 
mean.gif

As of now the PS4 looks like the better console, but the margin has closed significantly since the debacle that was E3. In terms of casual gaming, one doesnt really hold a huge advantage over the other. Its gonna come down to personal preference (not the sexy answer but its true).

Its seems ps4 has closed the gap between the xb360 and ps3 online capabilities. XB360 killed ps3 when it came to the interface, party chat, apps, etc. ps4 has the that chance to win again is what im saying.

Im in college to so I understand the bugdet yo, keep ya head up man.

Last edited:

BOTH CONSOLES AT THIS POINT SEEM SO CLOSE IN FEATURES. IT REALLY IS A TOSS. CHOOSE WHATEVER YOU WANT, OR DO LIKE I AND OTHERS ARE DOING AND GET BOTH :tongue:

PS4 seems better soley on the fact that they don't charge you to do free stuff like accessing my netflix, amazon instant, etc.
Oh yeah, and sony doesn't ram a gimmick down your thoat.

You do know that if you have the Xbox 360 now you can't access Netflix, amazon, or Hulu if you don't have Xbox live gold. The point being that we're pretty much used to that limitation.

Spending over $400 on a console just to be able to watch streaming movies/tv is a pretty bad idea.
I've got access to those services on all my Tvs built in and also own a $50 roku and if I didn't have that I'd much rather invest $35 in a google chromecast, rather than watch movies/tv on my console.

I feel like the ship has sailed on predicting which is the better purchase at least until both are released.
Most have already made up their mind by preordering either or both.

Last edited:

Neither, sony and MS are coke and pepsi, It's all preference and opinion.

I'll eventually have both but between Titanfall and the controller, the X1 is first.

Back
Top Bottom