Next Jay to see big rise in popularity?

When the Fire Red Spiz'ikes, XIs and Laney Vs first came out, none of them were all that popular at first but now they are some of the most $$$ jays made.What do you guys think will be the next shoe to rise in popularity. My vote is for the XVs, their time has not yet come.

Originally Posted by denverkicks23

When the Fire Red Spiz'ikes, XIs and Laney Vs first came out, none of them were all that popular at first but now they are some of the most $$$ jays made. What do you guys think will be the next shoe to rise in popularity. My vote is for the XVs, their time has not yet come.

its been almost a decade since its OG release.....no one liked em. da retro came out...no one liked em.

XVs not got anywhere and it will continue to go that way. I've said it all along......they are one of the ugliest sneakers ever made.

well if it doesn't have to be the numbered line i would say the Melo M4.
People like it now but at first there was a lot of hate and it's popularity keeps increasing.

My vote is for the XVs, their time has not yet come.
Unfortunately, there time wont ever come. The 15's just arent popular, not that thats just my opinion, but if you look at the resell value of theoriginals from 99/00, its only about 50 to 75 bucks more than the retail price IF THAT.. and the market doesnt lie. Id suggest something like playoff 8'sor fire red 5's being hot in several years from now, But Its kinda personal opinion..

10 years from now....you'll all realize how much time and money you wasted on NikeTalk and buying shoes lol

Self included

it would rise if it were all patent leather
pimp.gif

When the Fire Red Spiz'ikes, XIs and Laney Vs first came out, none of them were all that popular at first but now they are some of the most $$$ jays made. What do you guys think will be the next shoe to rise in popularity. My vote is for the XVs, their time has not yet come.

i dont check up on prices anymore but since when have the spizikes been wanted like that especially the fire red ones?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

many people are gonna forever think XV's are ugly (me not included I love my OG columbia's).

it's a good question though. because many people don't like XXI's or XXII's... and XX's are already revered to us sneakerheads...

AJ27526 wrote:
Im going to say the XVIIs

^ i disagree with you. XVII's are already loved by many people, and they go on ebay sometimes for 250 shipped. so I think these are already very popular.

the packs will be the big things this year already the x and xiii's have people going crazy!

Personally I think the XVIII's have a very good shot. I know some people are not hot on them now, but they are a very clean shoe in ANY colorway. I have 2pairs of XVIII's and they look so sleek with a fresh pair of jeans on. To me they are very simple, very stylish.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Personally I think the XVIII's have a very good shot. I know some people are not hot on them now, but they are a very clean shoe in ANY colorway. I have 2 pairs of XVIII's and they look so sleek with a fresh pair of jeans on. To me they are very simple, very stylish.

co-sign, i think it will be the 18s as well, even though ive liked them since a couple months after their release, actually its kinda ironic, just today ibought my third pair of 18s, i had the white/blue when they came out n beat them, then i bought my friends white/red for 20 bills since those still had somelife in em but were also a lil beat, well today i bought my second pair of white/blue and this time they were DS i know for sure im not going to be beatingthese n e more

i'll just go ahead and say da dub zero's and spizikes...there's a entire group of people outside NT and ISS that love those kicks.

Back
Top Bottom