Next Jordan Football Cleat in 2009???

Originally Posted by jcliz

With the extremely low sale of 3s, I wouldn't be surprised if no retro cleats were in store for this year.
because they weighed a ton!!!
mad.gif

LOL. I dont have a need for football cleats. But if XI cleats drop. In a nice colorway. I might have to make a purchase

$20 says they release a 6-rings cleat....they're producing enough $#!* already....why not throw some more out.....

^^^ Those are sick and two years ago the First baseman for UNC had a pair of Concords converted to a cleat. I did see a Prototype a few months ago and they hada new design that was clean with only a Jumpman on it. I didn't see any Retro influence in it.

I didnt see anyone wearing them. The players T.O. and Jason Taylor werent at the Pro Bowl....I hate waiting for this.

If eastbay didnt put a no discounts exclusion on the III cleats, I'd have both colors now. Oh well, the retro VI D's are what I'm wearing thisseason. Hopefully they do the XI!!!

wish i would have started collecting these when JB first started releasing them

When I have time Ill show you guys ALL my Jordan FootBall cleats .... My fav are the IX's , they were such a DOPE look on the field.

Back
Top Bottom