Next Vacation Destinations?

I leave for Cancun on the 25th...

going for a wedding.

That's tight, have you been before
Yeap but the family never been. Planning in doing some serious traveling around the island .. Waterfalls in Yunke, Cabo Rojo Beach, Ponce parque De las bomba and taino museum, Cuevas De Camuy, Hot baths in Coamo,bioluminescent bay in viques and let's see whatelse ... If u have suggestions I'm open.

Im trying to plan my next trip to Vegas for the Canelo fight in July. Any good spots to see while I'm there? Any good strip clubs or mexican spots? 

Me and my cousins are all going to Toronto for Caribana

I wanna go for that so bad, heard its 100x better than labor day here in Brooklyn
I haven't bothered with Labor Day in BK in forever. You should definitely try and see what Caribana is about though man...bus ride from NY to Toronto isn't expensive at all, just book the hotel in advance or stay with family if you got any up there. This is my first time going so hopefully it's popping.

That's tight, have you been before
Yeap but the family never been. Planning in doing some serious traveling around the island .. Waterfalls in Yunke, Cabo Rojo Beach, Ponce parque De las bomba and taino museum, Cuevas De Camuy, Hot baths in Coamo,bioluminescent bay in viques and let's see whatelse ... If u have suggestions I'm open.

Sounds fun... my girl suppose to take me there this year, it may be pushed back to next year though.

Wrestlemania. 
nthat.gif

Chicago in a couple weeks. New Orleans for Labor Day weekend. Then hopefully Indy to catch Luck vs. RG3 in Nov.

amsterdam and spain in 1.5 weeks. going for 18 days. can. not. wait.
Dude you're going to love it. I've been in Seville for the last four weeks on a study abroad. Got about two more left and I'm going back to amsterdam before going back to the states.

Was able to check out Barcelona, Madrid, Granada and Cadiz over here so far

Memphis Tennessee to

Gattlingburg cabins (spell check)

Have you ever been? It's decent at best....Real nice if you just want relax and kick it with friends or fam not much else though...
Yea i went 2 weeks ago

Scary af getting there :lol:.

Really peaceful man gets dark as **** outside at night too

Woulda been real dope if I had some trees :lol:

Last edited:
Dude you're going to love it. I've been in Seville for the last four weeks on a study abroad. Got about two more left and I'm going back to amsterdam before going back to the states.

awesome. have any places you recommend? i'm visiting seville for a day trip.

Yea i went 2 weeks ago

Scary af getting there :lol:.

Really peaceful man gets dark as **** outside at night too

Woulda been real dope if I had some trees :lol:

:lol: true..... If you're into bars and what not it's not too bad either,the rooftop bar at Loco Burro is good..I haven't been down there in a couple months

awesome. have any places you recommend? i'm visiting seville for a day trip.
I would stay within city center; it's a tight area with a lot to do and nothing's too far. There's a huge cathedral, and right next to it is this place called la Alcaraz, which is an former royal palace when the Moors ran Spain. The alcazar is pretty cool, especially if you can't make it to granada/the alhambra. There's also a huge sculpture called "Las Setas" that you can go up to the top and have a view of the whole city.

Aside from that, Seville is a lot cheaper than most of the other cities I mentioned. They have a ton of tapas bars, where you can go to get some drinks and snack on tapas, which are like appetizer sized plates at anywhere from 2-5 EUR's typically, beers for about 1 EUR. Check out Plaza Almeda Hercules, its surrounded by bars. Also, along the river on Triana you'll find a nice strip of tapas bars/restaurants. It's fun to just go bar hopping around those areas, or just get some brews and people watch at the plazas.

If there's a bull-fight going on I'd recommend trying to get tickets to that. It's a crazy experience, hard to explain, just something completely different that you probably won't see again. It's getting pretty controversial and a lot of ppl are against it, they're saying it might be completely abolished in 5-10 years.

Back
Top Bottom