Next Vacation Destinations?

I leave for Orlando at 4am with my mom, girlfriend, and little brother. I'm excited. But I have opportunities waiting for me when I get back so idk what I'm more excited for, leaving or coming back. :lol:. We'll be there for six days. Hopefully it's a good time. My girl has never been to another city. So it'll be exciting for her, and my little brother is a little bit older so he'll be able to enjoy Disney and whatnot a bit more than he did the last time we went. I think I'm more excited for those two to go than I am myself. :lol:

next stop Belize over the 4th weekend. after that next planned stop is London at the end of October for the Lions/Falcons game at Wembley.

Make sure you go to Caye Caulker for at least one night.

Looking at flights to Colombia. Anyone ever been? Looking at flying into Bogota and then maybe Santa Marta.

Im trying to plan my next trip to Vegas for the Canelo fight in July. Any good spots to see while I'm there? Any good strip clubs or mexican spots?  I only been to Spearmint Rhino in LV but they had the finest strippers ever.
I leave for Orlando at 4am with my mom, girlfriend, and little brother. I'm excited. But I have opportunities waiting for me when I get back so idk what I'm more excited for, leaving or coming back. :lol:. We'll be there for six days. Hopefully it's a good time. My girl has never been to another city. So it'll be exciting for her, and my little brother is a little bit older so he'll be able to enjoy Disney and whatnot a bit more than he did the last time we went. I think I'm more excited for those two to go than I am myself. :lol:
Lol! How the hell has you girl never been to another city?

Lol! How the hell has you girl never been to another city?

Well I mean she went to Vegas, but she said when she went she was too young so she doesn't remember. And she has family in Gary, IN, but that place is like America's *******, so I don't really count that. :lol:

Her and I went to Chicago back in February or March. That was her first time out of town.

Going to Punta Cana for my honeymoon next week. Any advise on spots to check out or things to do? I did minimal research - we found a good deal on an all-inclusive and just needed a beach and warm water.

actually Ocean City, MD in July
smokin.gif
trying to get out here myself and go to Seacrets.

but i do need a tropical island destination to go to possibly an all inclusive 

Last edited:
Just came back from Thailand (all the month of May pretty much).

Nothing for now, but hopefully India next spring or japan / south Korea.

trying to get out here myself and go to Seacrets.

but i do need a tropical island destination to go to possibly an all inclusive 
So awesome man

Was just there two weekends ago; paid heavily the next day
laugh.gif
ya man ive been talking bout it since i was 21, but for my 21st i went to Montego Bay, Jamaica instead but now its time to get the crew together and head out there for a nice weekend. If me and a few homies plan some time in July ill let you know possibly link up. 

Its only a good 2.5 Hours instead of me going to AC/Wildwood id rather head out to Seacrets. I need to stop talking bout it and be bout it 
roll.gif

living in the bay area i have to travel experience some summer weather.

july - palm springs and LA

aug - vegas

sept - atlanta (outkast)

Just got back from New Orleans last week. Next trip is going to be to DC in October although it is for work. Should be fun though. Everyone going is either a newly graduate or 1-2 years out of college. Looking to go to NYC for the All Star Game in February as well.

bruh lmk how awesome Amsterdam is hope your ready to :nthat: , looking to book a similar trip for next year once i hit 24 
Amsterdam is small and not much to do if you don't smoke

I highly recommend hitting up the free lunch concert at Concertgebouw if you're there on a Wednesday

View media item 1044419
one of the best things i did while in Europe

DC for a weekend (I hear there's a lot of college aged people here?)

Wish I was going to Cali or Miami. Hopefully Miami this winter because I'd love to escape the cold for a while.

DC for a weekend (I hear there's a lot of college aged people here?)
Checkout U St., Adams Morgan, and Dupont Circle. Plenty of bars and clubs between the three. I'd also suggest checking out the National Harbor. Not far from the city.

Planning on going to Europe with my lady. Still deciding if we want to do Barcelona or Mykonos in Greece.

As a boys trip..Sosua, DR in August.

Sister is moving to France in the fall, so I believe I'll be visiting there sometime October/November?

Anyone flew to France before? How much do you think tix would be? I've only flown inside US and down to Costa Rica.

bruh lmk how awesome Amsterdam is hope your ready to :nthat: , looking to book a similar trip for next year once i hit 24 
Amsterdam is small and not much to do if you don't smoke

I highly recommend hitting up the free lunch concert at Concertgebouw if you're there on a Wednesday

View media item 1044419
one of the best things i did while in Europe

ahh that looks dope. but i'm flying in on a wednesday and not getting there until thursday. :frown:

Getting the ball rolling on my trip to NY.
I just have a few questions if anyone can help me out:

Better to stay in a hotel near Lower Manhattan or Timesquare?

Also, I love pizza what's the absolute hands down pizza in NY? Brooklynn?
(will be around that area)

Any boutiques with heat? I don't care for retail.

Also, anyone have any advice when flying to another city besides arriving to the Airport early?

Back
Top Bottom