Next Weekend 3/3/2018 x Jordan 13 Retro Hyper Royal.

Keeping their foot on our necks, Jordan Brand is releasing the Retro 13 In Hyper Royal on 3/3/18.
lkjf.jpg lkjsglkj.jpg
ljf.jpg lkjf.jpg
Jordan 13 Retro
"Hyper Royal"
White/Hyper Royal/Black
3/3/2018

$190.00

414571-117
The Air Jordan XIII entered 1998 with a classic Chicago mix of white, black and red. An alternate colorway would surface later, one that kept the same blocking but swapped red for blue. Pairs were extremely limited and available only to Jordan Brand friends and family. For the last 20 years the story hasn't changed, but now the vault opens and the OG spinoff returns.

Men's
414571-117
$190

Grade School
884129-117
$140

Preschool
414575-117
$80

Toddler
414581-117
$60

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-13-white-hyper-royal?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike

Attachments

• jfaof.jpg
    jfaof.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
These are dope, but copping the BC III’s last week and the I’s today I’m definitely passing on these.

As a big Q Rich fan, these are a must have.
he has some of the most underrated pe's all jordan brand, i was a huge fan of his at depaul & when he came to the league, partly because we have the same first name, but he & darius miles were so damn good together, but it was kinda bittersweet because imma die hard lakers fan. i didn't realize he is the head of player development for the pistons now.

I would grab 1 pair at 190 if I had no other choice, fortunately that is very unlikely to be the case.
These are super fire to me. I need the double up at 150 a pair max... hopefully 125-133 can be had.
They released so much this last month and if taxis, more 1s and tinkers are all coming soon, no one is buying these.

Pass for me, i just sold my Chicago XIII because i barely wore them. I don’t see myself wearing these that much either

After a brutal month of February, I doubt these will fly off the shelves.

Shoes are nice though.
It didn't matter what month they came out they a GR those don't really sell out quick anymore. You could get the other 13's for a nice minute after they first came out.

If I can grab a pair at less than 150 I will get them. I love the blue but wish it was a bit darker and popped more. Same goes for the white/red and black/red xiiis, the red just doesn't pop like the og.

Not trying to pay anywhere near retail, if these can be had with my sister’s employee discount I’ll get a pair. If not, I’ll have to cop later. Been a very expensive month!

These will sit just, just like the bred 13's from last year. Will wait under $130.

Back
Top Bottom