neyo sister ugly got damnnn(roasted)

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]thread backfire ... used to always love when the ugliest/bummiest ppl @ school used to try toroast. throwin' alleys to the wrong squad mella.[/color]

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Dude that started this thread is the same one that made the video.

He tried posting some _ in General and got roasted, EARLY...Now he coming to the music section seeking refuge and a new identity like Manolo and Tony....Not so fast scrappa. You can get it in here too _...Dusty ass_ looking like John Lee Malvo's stunt double and $**+....You couldn't get a little fresher for the camera homie?

1650294.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Mind Eraser from *$##*% six flags *!! N'"....lmaooooooooo reminds me of me and my goons chopin....jokes just be random as #$#$.

And as far as Got damn goes........we been sayin it down south.
example, some GA dude roastin bleek.

because ur a cornball %!!$@ dats why you didnt laugh lmaoo...*#%$@# try to roast me on a board but wont get on camera androast because they scary lmaooooo
laugh.gif

nah this sh_ is not funny...a couple parts were kinna funny but most of this sh_ was some 7th 8th grade sh_...she is ugly tho

thanks for the people who liked it...the rest just be hating...if you want to roast me why not just get a youtube account and do a video response since you socool lol..i bet half these ##*%%# on here wont do it because they scary...ol net gangsta ##*%%# but imma go now...atleast i get paid for doing videos onyoutube since im a partner biatchhhh
happy.gif

COT DAMN Clipse 03' slang
comn cali duke

COT DAMNNNNN at ya slim hoody and acne even in the eyebrows COTTTTTTTTT DAMNNNNNNNNNN

ole splinter ninja turtle whisker mustache @$! ninja

hhaha at neyos sister tho hahaha

video was funny but the dude who made this video, why does his face look like a freak grease oil fire accident?

Back
Top Bottom