NFC Divisional Game: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears (Soldier Field, 1/16/11, 10AM PT, FOX)

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I really hope you the Seahawks beat the Bears just to show how fraudulent they are...

...then again....I would love CHI to win...and GB to win.....so we knock those chumps out of the playoffs and advance to the SB.

Remember...the bigger the stage, the more likely we will see Cutler make a fool of himself.  He is one of the most overrated frauds in the NFL.
quoted for the verbal attack that will occur after these 'hawks get waxed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

ive made the bet. im getting a tattoo if the hawks win this game. originally it was only if the hawks won the superbowl but i kept getting more and more excited and subtracting games. lets go hawks.
laugh.gif
Hopefully we come through, I wanna see this

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

ive made the bet. im getting a tattoo if the hawks win this game. originally it was only if the hawks won the superbowl but i kept getting more and more excited and subtracting games. lets go hawks.
laugh.gif
Hopefully we come through, I wanna see this

Would be funny if the Seahawks win, but I wanna see a Bears vs. Packers NFC Championship game just for the posts on NT alone 
laugh.gif

Would be funny if the Seahawks win, but I wanna see a Bears vs. Packers NFC Championship game just for the posts on NT alone 
laugh.gif

Bears win this one easy if they play their game. Let's not forget the revenge factor....losing in week 6 was a bad taste for this defense especially.

Bears win this one easy if they play their game. Let's not forget the revenge factor....losing in week 6 was a bad taste for this defense especially.

all the pressures on chicago in this game.

regardless if seattle wins by 1 or loses 45-3 this season will have been a successful season in which they overacheived. 7-9 record and beating the super bowl champs. that's one thing seattle has working in it's favor and if the game progresses and it's close things will be very interesting.

all the pressures on chicago in this game.

regardless if seattle wins by 1 or loses 45-3 this season will have been a successful season in which they overacheived. 7-9 record and beating the super bowl champs. that's one thing seattle has working in it's favor and if the game progresses and it's close things will be very interesting.

The Bears definitely wont walk over Seattle, IMO. They'll probably win, but Seattles D is good ENOUGH to make what most other teams did and make Cutler look like a Pop Warner QB.

The Bears definitely wont walk over Seattle, IMO. They'll probably win, but Seattles D is good ENOUGH to make what most other teams did and make Cutler look like a Pop Warner QB.

Back
Top Bottom