NFC Wild Card Game: NO Saints @ Seattle Seahawks (Qwest Field, 1/8/2011, 1:30 PT, NBC)

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Wow!!! What a game. Gotta give credit where its due, good job seahawks....but nonetheless they will be demolished next rd.

By who? The Bears. Soldier Field?
The same place they won earlier this year?

Oh. Okay. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Wow!!! What a game. Gotta give credit where its due, good job seahawks....but nonetheless they will be demolished next rd.

Oh. Okay. 

roll.gif
 GOT'EM. But I think Philly beats the Pack thus.. Seattle will be in ATL.. and we will put them out of there misery.

Oh. Okay. 

roll.gif
 GOT'EM. But I think Philly beats the Pack thus.. Seattle will be in ATL.. and we will put them out of there misery.

One more quote for all you Bush nut riders who imagined this dude "PREZ" would go all crazy and have stupid stats...

Reggie Bush finished with five carries for 12 yards, caught five passes and did not play in the fourth quarter. Bush said he was hit near where he broke his leg earlier in the season, but X-rays were negative.

SOFT AS TISSUE
pimp.gif

One more quote for all you Bush nut riders who imagined this dude "PREZ" would go all crazy and have stupid stats...

Reggie Bush finished with five carries for 12 yards, caught five passes and did not play in the fourth quarter. Bush said he was hit near where he broke his leg earlier in the season, but X-rays were negative.

SOFT AS TISSUE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Oh. Okay. 

roll.gif
do you think? or do you want?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh. Okay. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Oh. Okay. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Both. We beat the Pack earlier in the Season, but that means nothing, I want NO parts of Mr. Rogers in the Playoffs
roll.gif
. And I like the Pack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Oh. Okay. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Both. We beat the Pack earlier in the Season, but that means nothing, I want NO parts of Mr. Rogers in the Playoffs
roll.gif
. And I like the Pack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

The Seahawks are two games away from the Super Bowl and have still lost more games than they've won. Craaaaaaaazy.

Not only that, but the Seahawks would have to make it to the Super Bowl for it to be possible for them to end with a .500 record.

BLUE AND GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MaxElite

The Seahawks are two games away from the Super Bowl and have still lost more games than they've won. Craaaaaaaazy.

Not only that, but the Seahawks would have to make it to the Super Bowl for it to be possible for them to end with a .500 record.

BLUE AND GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshawn Lynch +%*+@$+ on Porter.... JESUS. I've never seen a run like that.

Marshawn Lynch +%*+@$+ on Porter.... JESUS. I've never seen a run like that.

Back
Top Bottom