NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

OMG.... ******** lost by 21 points. This post is at 21 pages so far. Its a sign!!!! hahahahahha j/k. Washington was making it a game for a minute. I wasgetting worried for the Seahawks. They're gonna have their hands full with the Pack.

BIG FAME, simply put, your Hawks are subpar compared to GB or the 'Boys dude. Your dudes play in the softest division in the L.

Get ahead and get all riled up, but come game time, Jennings + Driver + Jones + Robinson + Martin = a core your core can't cover.

Tatupu is dope no doubt. Peterson is as well. But they won't be able to keep up. Collins is no Favre.

And don't compliment your WR core too much. GB 'arguably' has the best CB tandem in the league.

But I'm glad I found a Seahawks fan to trash talk with. Bring on the 12th. Good luck to your squad.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Like I've said before, I'm no HUGE football fan or anything, so forgive me in advance if these sound like ignorant questions. #1- Why couldn't the ******* advance the ball there? Can't you advance the ball if you recover an onside kick? #2- Is it because no Seahawk touched the ball first? Meaning that if a Seahawk would have touched it, even a fingertip, and THEN that same ******* would have gotten possession, THEN he could have continued right on to the endzone, right? Thanks in advance.
Yes, you're correct. If a Seahawk player touched the ball, it would've been a TD for the ********.

Since no Seahawk player touched the ball and the ******** got it back, it's considered down at the spot of recovery.
Nope, even if a seahawk touched the ball. it would have been spot of the recovery. In order to advance it would have had to been possession or itsconsidered a Muff.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, 13-0 going into the 4th, 22-14 at the end of the 4th? What a game! Like I said, I was pulling for WAS because of the feel-good story they've had (
smh.gif
@ all of you hating on the Seaon Taylor support)
DaJoka004 wrote:
No offense ska, but you don't live near DC. Would you not go nuts with commercials saying "watch the ******** play like Sean Taylor would have wanted them to play"? Then repeat that commercial 10000 times over the course of one week.

Wouldn't bother me a bit. No, I don't live in the DC area, but I'm old enough to have been in similar situations, where a team iscurtailing the recent fatality/terrible tragedy of a teammate. And it's never been a problem for me.

Nope, even if a seahawk touched the ball. it would have been spot of the recovery. In order to advance it would have had to been possession or its considered a Muff.
My bad, didn't think about it. Thanks for correcting me.

lololol ... as a cowboys fan living in ******** country HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA ... Im feeing great right now just cuz i can talk!%%$ all weeklooooong

Originally Posted by Bio23

Collins was the break for the skin's season so, stop hating on the dude.
Exactly...dude is the reason we even got to play this game and he's not the reason they lost either. JC was losing games like it was the thing todo...and when I say JC was losing games. HE was losing games.

GUNNA- Yeah, thanks for clearing this up, man.

So on a free kick, the ball can NOT be advanced until someone HAS possession, right?

So if the receiving team retains possession and then fumbles the ball and the kicking team picks it up, THEN they can march into the endzone, right?

Exactly...dude is the reason we even got to play this game and he's not the reason they lost either. JC was losing games like it was the thing to do...and when I say JC was losing games. HE was losing games.
Co-sign 100%

Let's look forward to next season fellas, it's a wrap.

Quick question, do the Skins plan on keeping the '21' on their helmets & jerseys?

So on a free kick, the ball can NOT be advanced until someone HAS possession, right?

So if the receiving team retains possession and then fumbles the ball and the kicking team picks it up, THEN they can march into the endzone, right?
You got it.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

BIG FAME, simply put, your Hawks are subpar compared to GB or the 'Boys dude. Your dudes play in the softest division in the L.

Get ahead and get all riled up, but come game time, Jennings + Driver + Jones + Robinson + Martin = a core your core can't cover.

Tatupu is dope no doubt. Peterson is as well. But they won't be able to keep up. Collins is no Favre.

And don't compliment your WR core too much. GB 'arguably' has the best CB tandem in the league.

But I'm glad I found a Seahawks fan to trash talk with. Bring on the 12th. Good luck to your squad.

I am not getting "all riled up", just stating that you guys don't scare me any more than Dallas would (and with TO they are not as scary asthey were) and you certainly don't scare me as much as the Skins did coming in on a roll with a purpose.

You sound pretty confident, and that is cute, so good for you. I am not betting my house on a Hawks win in GB, but I am saying that I would be carefulthinking that you cheese heads are just going to roll over us and expose us as some farse. Yes we play in the NFC West, and we beat up on inferior teams, butof course that is not our fault. It also allows us to roll into the playoffs pretty healthy. We shall se what happens next week, and thats really all there isto it.

BIG FAME, well put without getting all hater-ific like some other dudes get on here.

See ya in the GB-Hawks thread. Have a good one man.

Originally Posted by Kiss My Airs 33

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Man, 13-0 going into the 4th, 22-14 at the end of the 4th? What a game! Like I said, I was pulling for WAS because of the feel-good story they've had (
smh.gif

No offense ska, but you don't live near DC. Would you not go nuts with commercials saying "watch the ******** play like Sean Taylor would have wanted them to play"? Then repeat that commercial 10000 times over the course of one week.

Well excuse a fanbase for supporting their team?
smh.gif
Fools.
And playing that weekly Go ******** rap song all week on WPGC 95.5?
smh.gif
Idiots.

I guess they should be more like Eagles fans huh? And boo their franchise players and talk trash about their own team endlessly. Now there's a fanbase.
smokin.gif

$%%* is OD. Maybe it's just how I feel. I couldn't deal with the media trying to bring attention like that, even if it were my own team. Hedoesn't need to be mentioned every time the ******** are mentioned. Nor every time the ******** make a good play.

You too, no need to hate. I have never been a Packers fan, but have always liked that gunslinger of a qb you guys have. If I were a betting man I'd say hehas a decent shot at the HOF one day
wink.gif
In any case it will be a fun week, I always lovethe play offs, every win buys me one more fun week. Its after that first loss (cause as we all know my Hawkshave never made it to the play offs and then NOTlost). I think you guys have a great home field advantage and that will work against us as much as it worked for us today. See you in the thread my man.

p.s. listing Koren Robinson as a strength is a stretch when he played hee I would have traded him for a carton of smokes, and I don't smoke.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah, and GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif

smh.gif
Fools.
smh.gif
Idiots.

I guess they should be more like Eagles fans huh? And boo their franchise players and talk trash about their own team endlessly. Now there's a fanbase.
smokin.gif

$%%* is OD. Maybe it's just how I feel. I couldn't deal with the media trying to bring attention like that, even if it were my own team. He doesn't need to be mentioned every time the ******** are mentioned. Nor every time the ******** make a good play.

yeah its how you feel cuz u hate the skins. just shut up already.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Merril Hodge just said Hasselbeck is the most underrated QB ever

indifferent.gif
Would you expect anything less from this moron?

roll.gif
roll.gif

haha he's one of my best friends uncle. She says like nobody in the family talks to him cuz since he made it big he's been salty so they'vejust tuned out of everything dude has to say to them.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

smh.gif

smh.gif
Fools.
smh.gif
Idiots.

smokin.gif

$%%* is OD. Maybe it's just how I feel. I couldn't deal with the media trying to bring attention like that, even if it were my own team. He doesn't need to be mentioned every time the ******** are mentioned. Nor every time the ******** make a good play.

Well I have never liked Taylor, I mean on the field he was a stud but as much as I heard how he was going to come smash the Seahawks in 95, and his off thefield exploits I have never liked him. That said his murder was a tragedy. I would also concede that NOT being a Skins fan the Taylor stuff did get a littleold. I mean in 95 in the Superbowl against the Steelers all I heard leading up to the game was how Bettis deserved a ring, and ow he was finally going to do itin his home town etc, leading up to this game ALL the national media was talking about was the emotional unity, and the wave that the Skins were riding intoQwest Field. I mean, again RIP to the man, but come on. Everyone on that field is a professional, everyone is going to come to play and if you can't get upfor the play offs you have no right playing in them.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Originally Posted by MaxElite

smh.gif

smh.gif
Fools.
smh.gif
Idiots.

smokin.gif

Well I have never liked Taylor, I mean on the field he was a stud but as much as I heard how he was going to come smash the Seahawks in 95, and his off the field exploits I have never liked him. That said his murder was a tragedy. I would also concede that NOT being a Skins fan the Taylor stuff did get a little old. I mean in 95 in the Superbowl against the Steelers all I heard leading up to the game was how Bettis deserved a ring, and ow he was finally going to do it in his home town etc, leading up to this game ALL the national media was talking about was the emotional unity, and the wave that the Skins were riding into Qwest Field. I mean, again RIP to the man, but come on. Everyone on that field is a professional, everyone is going to come to play and if you can't get up for the play offs you have no right playing in them.
you mean 05 my man?

Don't underestimate the seahawks corners and safeties...i think they can get it done. Oh and for the record Seahawks WR core > Packers WRcore. Jennings is amazing and Driver is good as well, but when you get to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th options it all goes downhill. Engram > Jones, Burleson>>>>>Robinson (what a joke), Obomanu > Martin

AirMaxin your arguement was on point till you said the Hawks WR's are better than the Pack's. NEGRO PLEASE!

It's been well documented how potent our offense aerial attack is. Don't let me get stats. I'll let you take back your ridiculous statement inhopes you were just kidding around.

Back
Top Bottom