NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Anyways though, do you think your going to have a cinderella season now because your hip gangster wanna-be was shot down??
where is double js getting all emotional over trhis guys comments? I guess he really does have a man NT crush and me and my s/n lololol

I don't need to say anything because 5am6oody covered it...Marley, you should feel happy that you are now the 2nd most ignorant NT'er in S&T dueto this whitechocolate fool who can't even spell his own QB's name right.....anyways, it's going to be a VERY good game. Playing at Qwest is noeasy task, and for the Skins to pull it off they have to be on top of their game. I imagine that GW will have a very similar gameplan much like what he didagainst Detroit earlier in the season. I think the Skins would like nothing more than for the Seahawks to try to beat them via the run. The Seahawks play in"arguably" the weakest division in the NFL, and had one of the lightest schedules. They did win 10 games, and that shouldn't be discounted nomatter what people say. It's going to be a good game, and there is a lot of of momentum that the Skins have built up. I don't think it's unfair orbiased to say that the Skins are the hottest team going into the playoffs in the NFC. Again, playing in Qwest is no easy task. That being said, you have your12th man, and we have ours as well (Skins fans KNOW what i'm talking about)....

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by MaxElite

anyways Seattle is def. a very good team; specifically their defense, but their offense is not what im worried about AT ALL. im worried if the Skins will be able to score enough points in a tough environment. Seattle has one of the best homefield advantages.
Ok, hope the skins think the same way as their fans.

please you're going to sit there and praise your team's offense? hasselbeck is very good dont get me wrong. if you're going to beat us bythrowing the ball 35 times then so be it. but dont sit there and act like seattle's offense is a juggernaut in this league..

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

Rambling, yes. Uneducated, no... I think Seattle has very classy fans, I am just not one of them. I throw peanuts at the Rams fans during EVERY home game. Sorry, I didnt come on here to make friends, just state my opinion. If you dont like it, you are the ones who should log out.

Yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion and honestly yours is quite ignorant. Throwing peanuts? you sound like a very mature human being.

Like I stated before, your division is really weak, the seahawks were the only ones to go over .500. The NFC east had noteam under .500. I'm honestly not even bashing your team, you guys are decent, but to say that the skins have no chance? Thats a load of crap.

In 2005, you guys were clearly the better team, you made it to the Superbowl, but I just don't think they have it this year.

And yea if you think about it Hasselbeck will throw at least 35 times and i like our chances matching up with branch, burleson, engram, and hackett withsprings, smoot, torrence, doughty, and landry lurking around in the backfield. Springs and Smoot are playing their best football right now and torrence anddoughty haved played decent enough and we still our xcellent linebacker coverage with Fletcher and Washington. So I don't really think Hasselbeck willlight up the building on Saturday.

Originally Posted by jeoma789

And yea if you think about it Hasselbeck will throw at least 35 times and i like our chances matching up with branch, burleson, engram, and hackett with springs, smoot, torrence, doughty, and landry lurking around in the backfield. Springs and Smoot are playing their best football right now and torrence and doughty haved played decent enough and we still our xcellent linebacker coverage with Fletcher and Washington. So I don't really think Hasselbeck will light up the building on Saturday.
Then Seattle will just run it, or dump it off to MoMo. Hass is a top 5 QB in the league, he is very smart. I think you all are underestimating him andI know you all are underestimating our D. Look up our defensive stats.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Whoever thinks Seattle is winning this game.... get mental help ASAP.
Thats not a really intelligent thing to say whatsoever. You actually have no idea what youre talking about.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Whoever thinks Seattle is winning this game.... get mental help ASAP.
Hahahahahaha ok. Qwest field son. Look at the Seahawks record in the NFC the last 3 years. Look at Seattles home record since moving to Qwest.Hahahahahahahahahah
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Anyways though, do you think your going to have a cinderella season now because your hip gangster wanna-be was shot down??
where is double js getting all emotional over trhis guys comments? I guess he really does have a man NT crush and me and my s/n lololol

I don't need to say anything because 5am6oody covered it...Marley, you should feel happy that you are now the 2nd most ignorant NT'er in S&T due to this whitechocolate fool who can't even spell his own QB's name right.....anyways, it's going to be a VERY good game. Playing at Qwest is no easy task, and for the Skins to pull it off they have to be on top of their game. I imagine that GW will have a very similar gameplan much like what he did against Detroit earlier in the season. I think the Skins would like nothing more than for the Seahawks to try to beat them via the run. The Seahawks play in "arguably" the weakest division in the NFL, and had one of the lightest schedules. They did win 10 games, and that shouldn't be discounted no matter what people say. It's going to be a good game, and there is a lot of of momentum that the Skins have built up. I don't think it's unfair or biased to say that the Skins are the hottest team going into the playoffs in the NFC. Again, playing in Qwest is no easy task. That being said, you have your 12th man, and we have ours as well (Skins fans KNOW what i'm talking about)....

well said doublejs07, let's go skins! sean taylor is with us all the way!
pimp.gif

The skins are the weakest in their division and the Seahawks will expose that, bottom line.
Since your division is so strong right
eyes.gif

Anyways though, do you think your going to have a cinderella season now because your hip gangster wanna-be was shot down
R u serious.....honestly death is nothing to play around with and for you to come out your mouth saying something like that says alot about theperson you are...football aside homie....smack yourself.

I really cant say much about the Seahawks since I havent seen them play that much so I cant really pop off just yet
devil.gif
. I will say that they're damn lucky to have escaped with past win againstus, and they know that. It will be a good game...but you know what side I'm on
happy.gif

^Haha we beat you w/o the MVP of the L that game. I am not worried, at all. Not gonna happen for yall in Seattle, in D.C. maybe, not Seattle.

Just please keep Sean Taylor's name out of your mouth if you have no idea on who he was.

I have nothing to say about this game, all I can hope for is a W. (we tend to falter with all of the sudden coverage and popularity
eyes.gif
)

let's go Skins HTTR!

EDIT: n/m, I will say that Seattle is damn dangerous through the air and I am a little nervous..Springs has been playing excellent, I just hope Smoot gets his(*&^ together for this one.

********' Run Brings Joy to Taylor's Father

By Jason La Canfora
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, January 1, 2008; E07

Pedro Taylor, the father of slain Washington ******** safety Sean Taylor, expressed his joy at the team's unexpected surge to the playoffs yesterday, and said he will continue to watch every game and root for the club.

Taylor's motivational address to the team at ******** Park a day after his son's death continues to be a source of inspiration for the organization, and was a topic of conversation in the locker room after Sunday's 27-6 victory over Dallas that clinched a playoff spot.

"It's outstanding," Taylor said during a phone interview yesterday, sharing his excitement that the team made the playoffs after being 5-6 at the time Sean Taylor was shot in his Miami area home. "It's awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! They have a great organization and great coaches and hard-working players and [owner] Mr. [Daniel] Snyder has done a great job with everyone there and Coach [Joe] Gibbs and Coach [Gregg] Williams have rallied the team. I'm very happy for them."

When speaking to the team on Nov. 28, Taylor, the chief of police in Florida City, Fla., urged the ******** to play with the heart and determination his son showed and to try to win their remaining games. The ******** lost their next game to Buffalo, then defeated Chicago three days after attending the funeral in Miami. They have won four in a row overall and face Seattle in a first-round playoff game Saturday.

Taylor deflected any credit for the team's play away from himself, though the appearance of the Taylor family here was clearly an important moment.

"It's all about believing," said Taylor, calling himself a die-hard ******** fan. "It wasn't me, it's the character of the team and the players believing in what they could accomplish. I'm not sure I did anything at all. It just comes down to the character of those guys."

Taylor said his family was coping with the tragedy "one day at a time," and offered his thanks to fans and well-wishers who have shared prayers with his family, and donated to the fund established for Sean Taylor's daughter, Jackie. "Her education is the most important thing to us," Taylor said.

Gibbs said he has not had a chance to speak with Taylor recently, but tailback Clinton Portis, a college teammate of Sean Taylor's at Miami, spoke with Pedro Taylor and Jackie Garcia, Taylor's girlfriend, yesterday morning.

They said " 'Happy New Year, congratulations,' " on making the playoffs, Portis said. "They enjoy what we're doing here, keeping Sean in our thoughts and prayers."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/31/AR2007123102141.html

Marley, you should feel happy that you are now the 2nd most ignorant NT'er in S&T due to this whitechocolate fool who can't even spell his own QB's name right
lol ... YES, someone has surpassed me in doublejs eyes!!!!!! I can sleep at night ... campbell returning for a 2nd rd game? lol

every year ppl doubt the seahawks...they end up getting past the first round at least.

too bad games arent decided by what nt'ers think.

ppl dont know this games at qwest field or something?

lets get realistic. now. please.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by jeoma789

And yea if you think about it Hasselbeck will throw at least 35 times and i like our chances matching up with branch, burleson, engram, and hackett with springs, smoot, torrence, doughty, and landry lurking around in the backfield. Springs and Smoot are playing their best football right now and torrence and doughty haved played decent enough and we still our xcellent linebacker coverage with Fletcher and Washington. So I don't really think Hasselbeck will light up the building on Saturday.
Then Seattle will just run it, or dump it off to MoMo. Hass is a top 5 QB in the league, he is very smart. I think you all are underestimating him and I know you all are underestimating our D. Look up our defensive stats.

yea matt hasselbeck is a smart qb.Seattle is good enough to beat ******** with they're offense with matt,burleson,engram,branch,and hackett.Theirdefense are pretty good as well but can be better because sometimes they get beat and thats how the other team score.Another reason i think seattle is gonnawin is that it's home advantage.they're stadium is very loud and seattle is used to it not ******** so ******** might get distracted but thats in myopinion.Hopefully shaun alexander and morris will have a good game.

not to hijack the thread or anything but I'm lmao ... dudes are so touchy when it comes to certain things ... you know damn well if you were at a party andyou seen half of them girls youd think the same thing imus said but just because hes white and on the radio he gets persecuted ... lighten up for once and seethings for what they are ... that being said, im still pulling for the seahawks cuz i hate the ******** with a passion

Seahawks will win this game easily. Hasselbeck will expose the D of the ********, and Collins will be on the ground more often than not. Bring on Green Bay.

be careful what you wish for buddy
Personally, i would wish for the same exact thing except for the fact that i live in the area and i do not feel like hearing it from all the skinsfans if by some odd chance they get lucky and beat us in dallas ... its like the boys beat the skins and everyone is chill, the skins beat the boys and everyskins fan i know is on my line texting calling screaming ... we will see

you know damn well if you were at a party and you seen half of them girls youd think the same thing imus said but just because hes white and on the radio he gets persecuted
It's not so much what you say but the context in which you're saying it. I'm not worried about racism from my own race, I am howeverwhen it comes from another race. Get my point??

its like the boys beat the skins and everyone is chill, the skins beat the boys and every skins fan i know is on my line texting calling screaming .

laugh.gif
I do agree with you on that point. People around here get so excitedwhen the Skins beat Dallas like Marion Barry just got re-elected for mayor again. The Skins will have a challenge when they play in Seattle on Saturday, justoff of the crowd noise and the weather conditions, depending on what they may be. Also, the Skins have been playing with alot of emotional the past few weeksfor obvious reasons, but emotion will only carry you so far...................but hopefully it's enough to get them threw for Saturday.

QUOTE White23Chocolate wrote:Rambling, yes. Uneducated, no... I think Seattle has very classy fans, I am just not one of them. I throw peanuts at the Rams fansduring EVERY home game. Sorry, I didnt come on here to make friends, just state my opinion. If you dont like it, you are the ones who should log out.

rams, 49ers, cardinals, and ******** fans this week watch out!!!! this man is loaded with peanuts and he will throw them at you if he sees you at the game

Back
Top Bottom