NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

HOW IN THE *%!$ DO YOU ALLOW THAT KOOL-AID LAME$+@% TO RUSH FOR A 8 YARD GAIN.. COME ON NOW
smh.gif

The way Hassselbeck plays in the 4th in the playoffs, I get nervous everytime the ball flies across the screen
laugh.gif

LARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................MVP OF THE GAME RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is MADNESS, especially if the ******** could drive and score any type of points after this.

it look like it was a WR wide open on that out route...why the hell would he throw that...

laugh.gif
Did you guys catch the official reach for the ball after Landry's interception and Landry shook him off and covered the ball fullback-style?
roll.gif

I've never seen that before.

Hasselbeck...the same guy years ago during the Green Bay and Seattle game during the coin flip said "Heads...and we're gonna win!!!" Ended uplosing that game too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Unbelievable! Suisham's been money all season for them! Wow!

not true. he sucks. he's sucked the whole season.

Max, he was something like 30/35 for the season....he was good....just a HORRIBLE time to miss a key FG

wow Hasselback is the worst ... he is officially a bum in my book and will never redeem himself ... i dont care if he throws a td in the final 30 seconds towin this game, dude is a @*+** under pressure

You guys remember that movie The Sixth Man??

well i feel like im watching the sequel

A70-12980
Go ********
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom