NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2019-2020 SEASON

I would be all in on some Air Jordan 1 lows with the Vapor Untouchable plate. Since we have seen Nike recycle older plate configurations bring back the original Zoom Vapor Carbons. Other then that cleats have gotten stale. Everyone is doing custom cleats these days.

Some of the Jordan athletes have the lunarlon plates from the Code D and Superbad cleats. But it seems the skill position players have the strike type plates.

I would be all in on the lows with the Vapor Untocuhable plate. Jordan loves recycling that old Superbad plate from 10ish years ago.

Peeped ObJ’s Instagram story. Homie got a bunch of Uptempo PE / Sample ‘OBJ’ cleats. Wotherspoon, South Beach, Air Money, and the most interesting was a royal blue Foam low with the Untouchable knit collar.

Last edited:
Looks like college themed Element React 55s are on the way. I'm wondering if only the tier 1 programs will be getting these, as opposed to the Pegasus 36s where Nike released colorways for a ton of teams.
Ohio State
20190728015809.jpg 20190728015811.jpg 20190728015815.jpg

Georgia
EAahrdGU0AAP6dT.jpeg EAahrc2U4AAh9Kr.jpeg EAahrc0U4AE6uiT.jpeg

Sources: https://us11.hateblo.jp/entry/2019/07/28/020133 https://justanothernike.blogspot.com/2019/07/react-element-55-ncaa-university-of.html

Nike is releasing a UNC pair of the 55s, but I haven't seen any coaches or managers wearing them. I did catch a photo of Mack Brown wearing the Jordan React Havoc. The other coaches are wearing a shoe I can't ID, looks like a Jordan Proto something.

Massive gravedig but what has happened to football gear? Cleats and gloves are so trash now compared to the 2000's and 2010's design wise.

^, the Vapor Jet glove line has been going strong, the Alpha and Vapor lines are popular as well.

Just not as many silos or varieties as before because so many big guys are so athletic nowadays that they don't need the support like they once did. Nike should release the original and remix version of the Magnigrips, best glove design of all time and I guarantee you guys would buy them up.

Back
Top Bottom