NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
deal with that team :lol:

Not sure what you mean by this if you're talking about the Jano extension. For a kicker of his caliber it's a perfectly reasonable extension.

more so in general. like the fact that your best offensive player is arguably the kicker (dmac if he wasnt so fragile) and has been for a few years has gotta be tough. much respect to the die hard raider fans, of course. i didn't mean it in a bad way.

They have Denarius Moore who is pretty good and Jacoby Ford can't stay healthy

that's what i'm saying...how long does a team have to without a STAR at a skilled position on offense.

After this coming season we'll have the cap space to make a splash or two in the free agent market if anyone's worthwhile. We're finally rebuilding the right way.

^ hope so. you guys deserve it...and need to start making it tougher for DEN to lock down homefield advantage in january :lol:

The Chiefs have more than enough talent to challenge the Broncos and any other team in the AFC. Romeo Crennell should never get another head coaching job in the NFL again. That dude is seriously awful. Guy was confused as to why Jamaal Charles only got like 4 carries one game and he's the damn head coach.

Andy Reid will be a Coach of the Year candidate.

The Chiefs have more than enough talent to challenge the Broncos and any other team in the AFC. Romeo Crennell should never get another head coaching job in the NFL again. That dude is seriously awful. Guy was confused as to why Jamaal Charles only got like 4 carries one game and he's the damn head coach.

Andy Reid will be a Coach of the Year candidate.

No, Alex Smith is going to the the QB, I have no faith that he is going to do any good there in KC.

chief are my sleepers this year. F it imma say it now, Chiefs will battle broncos for the division, and it may be a long battle. 

also my prediction for nfc east, it's giants to lose.

******** are blah on secondary, and up front besides some pass rushers nothing really special. aside from Robert and pistol, their offense aint nothing special. 

Eagles, i dont believe in kelly. Defense is blah, also offense is blah espeically after maclin went down. 

Cowboys they can compete if Romo can take that next step, but thats what has always been said for like the bast 5 year. Cowboys will be cowboys and mess up.

Giants have 2 time super bowl champ eli. good Wr. okay defense. i will take them to win it. 

It will be close. hope to see some great games amongst these teams this year.

Will post other division predications. 

Last edited:
I don't really see a single weakness on that Chiefs team. They had a bunch of injuries, a quarterback that lost all his confidence and BY FAR the worst coach in the league. Seriously...I can't state enough times how awful Romeo Crennel is. The Chiefs have playmakers all over the field on both sides of the ball and Alex Smith's swag is on a trillion right now since he's on a team that actually really wants him and made him their guy. Have you seen Alex Smith on the field during these Chiefs practices? Dude might as well be diddy-boppin all over the field...guy looks more confident then I've ever seen him. Got the assistant coach calling him the best quarterback in the league and ****, and he's walking around like he really believes it. Jamaal Charles will have a huge year this year under Reid as well.

lemme break it down for yall people sleeping on da chiefs

like someone said before right now alex is one of the most confident Qbs in da leagure. there is no other factor in a qbs attributes than confidence. RB charles is has average more ypc than anyone else in the history of the nfl. Wr bowe is a pro bowler, mccluster kinda of a playmaker who can line up in multiple positions, and the development of baldwin will be key for the passing game. they have a good o line that has first pick eric fisher. 

the defense can be very good. with a great secondary that includes eric berry, brandon flowers, sean smith, etc, to go along with pass rushers tamba hali justin hustin. there d line i would say is their major weakness. but was reading an article that stated poe is "unblockable"

so overall chief are a sleeper. i can totally see them going up, but also staying the same. Dont forget they got a real HC in reid.
not eem a chiefs fan, just stating my opinion

like someone said before right now alex is one of the most confident Qbs in da leagure. there is no other factor in a qbs attributes than confidence.

when did Alex Smith become this stud QB?!?! :lol:

when's the last time he played? week 9 last year? he's got a new offense to learn. he's got new teammates. new conference. there's quite a bit for him to adjust to.

some of y'all drinking that doug pederson kool-aid :lol:

Last edited:
lemme tell yall like this. if alex went through all da hard years he went through in SF and he grinded it out till they basically kicked him out. He had the chance to go sign somewhere else but decided to stay here, where they were yelling we want Carr. Then Harbaugh came. He took them to NFC championship game. Lets say it wasnt alex faul,t but the coaches fault for him performing like he did his first years. I would put it down, if Reid is the coach i think he is Alex will be pro bowler. Book it.

also i never said alex is a stud, he does everything little thing great thats what makes him good. and i stand behind my comment on he is one of the most confident qbs in the leaque entering the 2013 season. 

afc east predictions

nothing has change, but the leader itslef

it's the Patroits to lose

partoits-yes they have their offield distractions but as long as brady is good enough said.

miami is slowly tryna catch up, it would help a lot if tannahill keeps on progressing foward and developing with his new weapons, but miami still has needs more playmakers and depth.

jets- they will go as far as geno/sanchez will take them. (not saying very much about how good the team will be)

Bills- back to rebuilding

so i will take the patroits to be one of the first team to clinch their divison

Last edited:
With Reid you get a very good coach who has a great offensive mind but you also get bad time management, gets away from running the ball, a passing offense to dedicated to passing deep too much, putting players in the wrong position, poor at halftime adjustments due to stubborness, a unwillingness to challenge plays, and last but not least the strangest red zone play calling

But lets see what he can do with a more cerebral qb, a great running game, a team that has an average recieving core at best, moeaki hasn't proven anything, and they're bringing back basically the same defense that wasn't really good at anything last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom