NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats where I dont like the helmet to helmet call. He initially was going for his midsection. But as Brown drops the ball and starts tripping he's the one who is then lowering his helmet to where the defenders is.

Thats where I dont like the helmet to helmet call. He initially was going for his midsection. But as Brown drops the ball and starts tripping he's the one who is then lowering his helmet to where the defenders is.

Yeah those are hard to swallow lots of times, I keep saying it though. Tough to play D now days

Man I can't stand the Steelers. As a Skins fan they're actually right up there with the Cowboys as most hated teams. Boys 1A, Steelers 1B. But isn't it crazy how efficient Peyton automatically makes an offense? Its so amazing especially when last year the argument was "Tebow has nobody to throw to/no help on the offensive side of the ball."

Nice back and forth action in this Steelers/Broncos game.

Dwyer will be starting at some point. Runs physical, which Pitt loves. Always looking for Bus 2.0

No game thread, rarely is unless playing a 'big' NT opponent

Last edited:
Mike Wallace!!!! Haley calling a decent game...

Alright now defense...Let's go to work & get a stop or that turnover LeBeau wants more of this season...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom