NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly Freeman will make a choice tonight between Vikings or Oakland. :rolleyes

I'm intrigued. Only because the Vikes QB situation is in flux and you see it all the time where all it takes is a change of scenery. He'd also be under a lot more veteran leadership in Minnesota.

Choosing in Oakland might make him a starter sooner, but it's almost a surefire way to end your career. They're not ready yet to propel someone who needs the boost like Freeman.

someone bring andre or fitz to NE, please
Either one of them or even both of them catching passes from Brady.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Kubiak too afraid of change . cant give me 1 good reason this scrub is still in the game
Kubiak is clearly married to Schaub, for better or worse

He probably feels like he has to ride it out with Schaub. If this keeps happening both of them are getting ****canned

Houston's time is done, anyways. They had their chance. Andrew will be running the AFC South. :smokin

isnt that a shame ? Peyton goes down and they fumbled their shot to get a strangle hold on the division . just goes to show how incredibly important the QB position is

I'm not ready to give up on the Texans in this game or for the season.

Indy is obviously rising with Luck, the next elite QB. Evident to all.

But Smith knows how to build a team. JJ Watt and Cushing aren't going out like chumps. Neither is Arian or Reed.

Texans will make a rally in the second-half.

Notice everyone was up in arms on the Texans except for Schaub? He damn well knows that the ref just saved him from another pick with the hail mary they were about to attempt.

I'm not ready to give up on the Texans in this game or for the season.

Indy is obviously rising with Luck, the next elite QB. Evident to all.

But Smith knows how to build a team. JJ Watt and Cushing aren't going out like chumps. Neither is Arian or Reed.

Texans will make a rally in the second-half.

QB in the 2nd half still Schaub? doesn't matter how watt and cushing feel if schaub is turning the ball over and not even a threat to move the ball down the field. he's a 10 year vet making rookie mistakes. i want keenum to start but he's inactive, i wouldn't mind yates getting play in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom