NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all over the place  I said this year you lost to the JETS.  I said nothing about the Saints.  Stop trying to deflect the attention away.  You don't have the commissioner to come in here and erase my posts.................or do you :nerd: :nerd: ?

:lol:  You dudes are the most incoherent individuals on Earth, no doubt in my mind.  Only in Boston, I'll tell you.  Moreso to say who needs back up and who doesn't.  Not like the Pats are going anywhere this year regardless.  Just be happy with the Red Sox and leave it at that.  

Worst poster on NT championship belt?

Most transparent attempts to hide hurt feelings championship belt?

+10

Ware giving it ALL HE'S GOT. I respect that.
pimp.gif

Continuing the Collinsworth watch...

Saying the Cowboys should pull Demarcus Ware from the game right before he makes a play, then seamlessly pivoting to how good Ware is at playing with injuries.

Ware is the only dude out there on defense with any type of heart.

Sean Lee's importance couldn't be any more obvious after watching how horrible these dudes look without him.

Last edited:
:lol: dude is going at the city of boston now :lol:

tha'ts all you got? nothing more?

This is what separates a Deuce from Shoes in the dumbass NT football fan power rankings.

Shoes while buffoonish at times can still type a decent joke even with rustled jimmies.

Deuce just falls apart as a poster when the 9ers get smashed.

Last edited:
Yikes.

You know your defense is bad when Mark Ingram is gashing you at will.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Is it just me or is Jason Garrett always clapping?

I know dude is Mr. Positivity...but he never gets angry or passionate about anything.

Romo gets sacked?... Garrett claps.
Romo over throws Dez by 20 yeards? ... Garrett claps.
Defense gives up 500 yards to Saints?... Garrett claps.

It'd be nice to see dude get heated for once and actually look like he's holding players accountable for their mistakes instead of always kissing their *** even when they fail.

You're all over the place  I said this year you lost to the JETS.  I said nothing about the Saints.  Stop trying to deflect the attention away.  You don't have the commissioner to come in here and erase my posts.................or do you :nerd: :nerd: ?

:lol:  You dudes are the most incoherent individuals on Earth, no doubt in my mind.  Only in Boston, I'll tell you.  Moreso to say who needs back up and who doesn't.  Not like the Pats are going anywhere this year regardless.  Just be happy with the Red Sox and leave it at that.  

Worst poster on NT championship belt?

Most transparent attempts to hide hurt feelings championship belt?

+10

:rofl:

Before that Ingram run, I was gonna ask if he was on a milk carton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom