NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dug a hole too big to get out of. :smh:

Scoring 24 points in the 4th is as close to improbable as you can get...didn't think they would pull it off, but at least things became interesting towards the end.

Oh well, on to the next one.

Gotta think this Skins team will look entirely different next year.

We aren't built to play in the elements.

Dome or clean elements we as good as anybody.

I predicted we would lose this one. It just sucks actually watching this game we shouldn't have.
I thought you guys were going to come and stomp us in Seattle? It rains there also.

RG3 with the Romo like INT to end the game. :lol:

He made some good plays during the comeback but he off on a lot of passes. That shoulda been a easy TD to Robinson for the tie.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it more when you knew the Lions just sucked and you got to pick them in your weekly pool on Thanksgiving as a +17 underdog

Last edited:

The streak is finally over, fist place!

I predicted we would lose this one. It just sucks actually watching this game we shouldn't have.
I thought you guys were going to come and stomp us in Seattle? It rains there also.

I said they could in decent weather and I like our chances, I also said they would lose in bad elements.

You dudes get so butthurt when people don't proclaim the Seahawks the best team ever you don't read what people actually typed.

Last edited:
I said they could in decent weather and I like our chances, I also said they would lose in bad elements.

You dudes get so butthurt when people don't proclaim the Seahawks the best team ever you don't read what people actually typed.

Chill man, I'm just giving you a hard time.

Elements? That ain't it. You kick that field goal and that's a different game.

We would be lucky enough to draft the track star with an above arm and the football IQ of a preteen girl.

Take away his first read, and this guy is LOST back there flailing his arms and legs hoping Garcon can bail his *** out, because he's obviously forgotten how to run the ball. 

What the **** is going through your head to throw up a duck to 5 green jerseys in a 2 down situation. The middle of the ******g field is wide open, go get the yard and a half

and live play another down. 

The only good thing about our road to 3 - 13 is maybe i wont have to see this snaggle tooth steroid brow ************ all over espn and every subway commercial in my area for a few months. 

The only thing this team is missing is a quarter back controversy with slight racial undertones going into these last 6 games. 

this entire **** bag organization needs a makeover. 

At least the good quarter backs are about to play. 

Elements? That ain't it. You kick that field goal and that's a different game.

Steelers shouldn't have been in that game though. Lions are much more talented. I put that inconsistency on Schwartz though.

If Matt stafford isn't throwing it Reggie or Megatron the ball will not be caught.

Man,son got a bunch of "Hot Hands" Hannen on his roster. I couldn't help but grimace every time he threw the ball in the second half. Meanwhile the Steelers are playing like they shouldve been playin from the jump.

This season has be full of WTF so far and I love it.

So much for that Houston Defense being "too good". ESPN was all wrong.

Huh? The defense stinks. That "1st ranked defense" is marred in all kinds of wrong when you're one of the worst redzone defending teams and constantly give up huge 3rd down conversions.

Talk about an implosion. Schaub's pick 6s dug a hole early, the o-line started to descend, and then just snowballed and affected everybody. The biggest underachievers of the league, worse than the Falcons. Clean house on this staff and get rid of about 30 players. ******g bum *** losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom