NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: they ALWAYS talk about Joe Haden when the Browns are on.

ESPN too. Everyone thought/knew he'd shadow/shut down Green.

Random, but I feel like Joe Haden gets no love from anybody...or not enough recognition at least. He is the best corner not named Revis/Sherman.
Haden gets mad love from the national media.. Deion always hypes him up

DMV stand up :pimp:

When Tom Jackson and Steve Young compare Cam Newton to Alex Smith it's fine. When I do it, I get attacked and I'm looking for attention and clearly don't watch football.

Ballerific: NE's defense isn't as bad as you think, even without Wilfork and Mayo.

If I had to guess, they would be ranked between 20-25 in the league. That's not good but there's worse.

Joe Haden gets a lot of love. Kid is a stud and top 5 at his position.

peyton is on pace for 5715 yds 54tds 9ints... and most likely will be in a shoot out next week. Thats ******g crazy!

Report is Thomas Howard was speeding at 100 MPH in his 7-Series Bimmer. Lost control. Other fatality is a 55-year old man.

Spoke with Antrel Rolle. He's in Miami relaxing. Very close with Dockett from their Arizona days despite the FSU/Miami rivalry. They watched the game together at Rolle's crib.

Browner out 4-6 weeks with the groin issue.

Goldson suspended again for his hit on Roddy.

Cutler says his ankle is worse than reported. Ligament damage.

Browner out 4-6 weeks with the groin issue.

Goldson suspended again for his hit on Roddy.

Cutler says his ankle is worse than reported. Ligament damage.
I was worried Browner would be out all season.  4-6 is fine if it means he'll be back for the playoffs, I think we can handle it.

Something shady about the whole Cutler injury situation...

I wish I could hear what Dre said to Matt
nerd.gif

" hanukkah came early for you this year and you ****** it up!! i want to play for the colts!" andre johnson

i think it went something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom