NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants let me down smfh had they won it would've put these damn cowboys at 5-6 and the giants have. A tough schedule ahead. Sigh. Ah well.

This is what keeps us from being contenders.
Champions go for the end zone.
If your going to kick a field goal anyway, just throw three passes to the end zone.

If your going to kick a field goal anyway, just throw three passes to the end zone.

Indeed. It comes back to haunt you in playoff situations, when you take a timid approach on offense. We should've went for a touchdown. FG is cool but, we were thriving on that last drive.

you've outdone yourself this time. you knee the ball so they don't have time to get the ball back, then kick the FG to win it. as opposed to risking sacks to get you out of position, or a turnover.

why am i having to explain this?

you can't spell eliminated without eli

This was clever. Eli has as many rings as your team has wins this season.

we're tanking for wiggins though :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah lack of will on part of the defense

a letdown for sure

I don;t get how you can fault the defense, they gave up two touchdowns and the offense did zilch....3and out...3 and out...3 and out.....

This defense did enough to win this game, only reason the Giants scored their last TD was because the defense gave them good field position.

with that said, the blitz call on 3rd and 7 was a joke, Giants have not been able to effectively blitz all year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom