NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear the gam on the radio but with DirecTV there is a slight delay, so its not as enjoyable.

As tasteless as that comment was they have no right to even speak to her on the matter let alone fire her. She didn't break any law and it has nothing to do with her career. The comment was a b move but dudes contacting her job when it doesn't even effect them is a bigger b move. Further more if they did fire her she could easily file for wrongful termination. So sick of the PC ,overprotective , crybaby world we live in.  
You clearly don't have a real job. People get fired ALL THE TIME for **** they do on social networking. You represent your company even when you're not on the clock.
Ok little buddy. Like I said before most contracts have very loose verbiage. Some may get fired  but in the end companies don't have the right to do so. People get severance all the time for crap like this.  

Ok little buddy. Like I said before most contracts have very loose verbiage. Some may get fired  but in the end companies don't have the right to do so. People get severance all the time for crap like this.  

You must not understand what at-will employment is...which is what 95% of non government work is. They don't need a "right" to fire someone.

So it's PI even when you knock the ball down? Oh. Thanks for the lesson, replacement refs.

Last edited:
Helluva job by Green Bay to bounce back from that awful first half. They're about one more 3 and out from pulling this one out.

Can Russell answer?

Gif needed from the Packers lb coach...the dance and the "flag hands on the knees.."

Good lord, everything that can go wrong for these refs is going wrong. :lol:

Lose, lose situation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom