NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Amendola
we cut him because of a preseason muffed punt...then he went to stl and caught 90 balls...damn you jerry

janoris jenkins is raw, but u can see the skills this dude has..just flat out plays football...dude is gonna be a problem when he gets more polished...

good game so far..

Makes you question their O-line playing great against the likes of the SEA defense, NE & PHI all three with atleast above average pass rush - come to find out Cameron Wake had a field day now Quinn & Long showing out

& Darryl Washington just might be the best MLB in the game. Definition of consistent.

Last edited:
Andre Roberts is a problem.

And I'm sick the Lions didn't take Janoris Jenkins, I took him the NT mock draft in the first.

I like Amendola
we cut him because of a preseason muffed punt...then he went to stl and caught 90 balls...damn you jerry

janoris jenkins is raw, but u can see the skills this dude has..just flat out plays football...dude is gonna be a problem when he gets more polished...

good game so far..

he would been a top 10 pick if he didn't get in trouble, he's super talented

i call that throw sam just made the 'eli manning throw'

eli throws that 5 times a game..just closes his eyes and chucks one up...no hakeem nicks or victor cruz for u mr.bradford...just patrick peterson

i call that throw sam just made the 'eli manning throw'

eli throws that 5 times a game..just closes his eyes and chucks one up...no hakeem nicks or victor cruz for u mr.bradford...just patrick peterson

my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom