NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day of the NFL until August and they draft isn't until May

tumblr_mabg8xMgkX1qmje97.gif

@AdamSchefter: Two teams likely to have some level of interest in Eagles free-agent-to-be QB Michael Vick: Buccaneers and Jets.

Oh boy

After today footballs gone for a while :smh: but march 11th isnt that far away when free agent signings begin :smokin

Last edited:
No football until August. Being deprived like that will have me hyped for that hall of game game come may or so.

I love watching the nhl, nba, and mlb but Sundays won't be the same for 5 months or so.

@AdamSchefter: Two teams likely to have some level of interest in Eagles free-agent-to-be QB Michael Vick: Buccaneers and Jets.

Oh boy

I said last year that Vick would bring a lot to the Jets. A lot of teams could use Vick, there are a lot of bad starting QBs.

The Jets do not need Vick. They need skill position. Players who can play football so they can evaluate Geno.

Man I love Mike Vick as much as any other dude my age. But he isnt helping a damn thing in NY :lol: :lol:

That being said, I hope/bet they sign him :smokin

The Jets do not need Vick. They need skill position. Players who can play football so they can evaluate Geno.

This--The Jets need receivers and playmakers. The defense is stout and one of the best in the league. You need to put skilled players around Geno.

Vick is done as a starter; he's a TO machine and he gets hurt like it's checking the mail

He did an interview this week on 97.5 The Fanatic basically saying he should be handed a starting job somewhere and doesn't believe he should have to compete for it like he had to last year

The same Vick that couldn't hit a wide open receiver 10 yards down the field? Yeah he's not helping anybody

I think he is easily bringing that team to 10-6 last year. I think Vick still has a good 2-3 years left as a starter.

Clearly, the Jets need WRs, TEs and even a RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom