NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
can a mod please expose this dude 
laugh.gif

that sn is to much. 

Can someone reveal to me just one crime DeSean Jackson has committed?

Has he even been arrested since being drafted?

But he's a thug :rolleyes

But he's a thug :rolleyes

He's been arrested before...got pulled over for tinted windows and disturbing the peace. Police found bud and arrested him...charges were dropped because he copped a plea to disturbing the peace. That's it. Minor ****.

But he's a thug
eyes.gif
NJ.com’s reporting also revealed that Jackson was arrested in September 2009 “for possession of marijuana while driving, disturbing the peace and operating a car with materials that obstruct or reduce a driver’s view.” The story did not specify which city or state the arrest occurred in, and the charges against Jackson were reportedly dropped as part of a plea agreement in April 2010.  The marijuana and illegally tinted windows charges were dropped as part of the plea deal and Jackson pleaded guilty to a disturbing the peace charge in April 2010, the report said.
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/report-links-desean-jackson-gang-members

The fan in me wants him on the Raiders
The competitor in me would like to see him on the Broncos or the Pats
and the madden player in me wanted him to stay on the ****** eagles :smh:

"Disturbing the peace" and possession of Marijuana :lol:?

: I've been arrested for both in my college days :smh:

I don't really want him on the Hawks. Not because of any of this off the field crap, just because I don't see why we need to spend our cap on another small speed reciever.

Last edited:
I don't care, I'm poundin the desk for D-Jax to come to Miami.

you're going OFF on twitter, bro :lol:

that 140 character limit must be a *****. put it into a blog article :lol:

nah i didn't mean it was chester....marley sighting :nerd:

Have you Seahawk fans are such a treat to the S&T forum. :D

Don't be a hater. What did the guy say to get your jimmies rustled?

Anyway as long as Desean stays away from the 49ers I'll be happy. Wouldn't mind seeing him reunite with Andy in KC.

So let me get this a guy who has never been arrested off the field or do anything illegal gets axed and tarnished his name for gang relations with no actual proof :nerd: ...yet they have another WR lining up on the other side of the field calling ppl the N word and gets paid after the season ok...Only in America :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom