NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ must feel nice huh?? lol

'

the cowboys legit upgraded all but one weakness(center) and tunred their weakest position, corner, into their biggest strength..barring a serious injury to miles or dez, you cant say the boys arent in the run for the east this year..

nothing else matters, beat the east and your good...and the cowboys have as good a chance as philly or nyg...

Miles seems like an OK dude, but he stays injured & Dez is Dez. What you see now is the best you will ever see from dez. Cowboy & Iggle fans think they have as good a chance as any but they really don't. You have to look at the mental make up of the dudes you got on your rosters. Most of them don't have the work ethic/drive to be a champion. Playing in the NFL is one thing, being a champion is a whole 'nother...

Miles seems like an OK dude, but he stays injured & Dez is Dez. What you see now is the best you will ever see from dez. Cowboy & Iggle fans think they have as good a chance as any but they really don't. You have to look at the mental make up of the dudes you got on your rosters. Most of them don't have the work ethic/drive to be a champion. Playing in the NFL is one thing, being a champion is a whole 'nother...
Do you know them personally? Did you ever see them working out or in practice? I don't think that's a fair assumption to make because I'm sure they all work their ***** off or they wouldn't be in the NFL.

No I don't know them, but I'll play along. The results speak for themselves don't they? Look back at both teams for the past 10-12 years...Well the Iggles had success with McNabb but the Cowboys haven't accomplished squat but build a new stadium with a huge TV hanging over the field...

As long as romo is that teams QB no Super Bowl for the cowgirls, and mike Vick at point can't take the hits and can't be effective in the pocket. Lose / lose.

As long as romo is that teams QB no Super Bowl for the cowgirls, and mike Vick at point can't take the hits and can't be effective in the pocket. Lose / lose.

Food for thought. Kyle Boller has a better career completion % (56.7) then Vick (56)...

Food for thought. Kyle Boller has a better career completion % (56.7) then Vick (56)...
what about the past 2 seasons champ? 
grin.gif

anybody know where we can view the games tonight?

Huh? You mean that Vikes team that went to the NFCCG??? That was ALLL Favre and their playmakers. The playcalling stayed dumb before and after that year from Childress. Had no concept on how to utilize the talent he had on that offensive roster. It took Favre to get that O going and not Childress.

Favre ALWAYS did whatever the hell he wanted :lol: Childress: "Alright 3rd and 3 to go lets go to AP" Favre: "Ok" *goes under center* "Actually screw that Sydney go long"

Football. :pimp:

Or whatever version of football it can REALLY be in the preseason. :smokin

Football is football I love watching these no name dudes try to make the team

While 95% of them look like **** :lol:

I agree but by Week 2 of the Preseason I'm always ampin looking forward to the season. Same thing happens with the NBA regular season and the playoffs.

if you log into twitter go to the search bar you can find most of the games

rg3 on now...

next the ravens..

then peyton..

gotta love football season..

rg3 first pass pretty out route to garcon...garcon aint got no footwork tho, out of bounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom