NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

no one in NE is expecting him to play out the full contract. we just want him to show out this coming season :pimp:

:lol:

no one in NE is expecting him to play out the full contract. we just want him to show out this coming season :pimp:

He signed a one year deal for 12 mil, no? Chu mean full contract? :lol:

it's not actually a one year deal. it's two with the second year being a $20M option. but effectively it will be a one year deal because we aren't picking up the $20M option. not our stingy FO :lol:

Last edited:
Dear LIons,

Take any trade down you can to around 18, even if you only get an extra 3rd.

Then draft either Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Calvin Pryor, Justin Gilbert, Dennard, or Brandin Cooks.

last minute predictions for your teams tomorrow night?

NE: nobody will be holding a NE jersey tomorrow night :lol:

If Barr slips, we try to trade up..

Or if one of the QBs slip we trade down

Eagles, btw

I'm praying to the many Gods Sammy Watkins falls to the Bucs, I need 2 OL and a QB to go top 5 for it to happen

Bortles @ 8 or we trade down to mid teens/early 20s and take average hand size, glove wearing, skinny knee guy.

Hoping SEA trades down or grabs Cody Latimer.

Wouldn't mind Lee(long shot) or Landry at WR and Turner or Yankey at OL though. Would not be surprised to see Antonio Richardson or JuWuan James.

Last edited:
IDK......he looks like Ponder with a stronger arm

I'd rather have them take a shot on Manziel if they're going QB at 8...

If they wanna go defense, Justin Gilbert or Khalil Mack if by some miracle he's still available...haha

Considering the depth of this class, I'm fulling expecting a "surprising" drop from a wide receiver. Probably gonna be Marqise dropping into the 2nd.

Ugh I wish it was at least two rounds, hate that it stops!

Pitt is going D, 95% chance it is CB

"@CharlesRobinson: Landed in NYC. Spent a lot of time on the Manziel shell game over the last couple months. I believe he'll be a Tampa Bay Buccaneer tomorrow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom