NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a front.
Olivia_de6819_877511.gif

Yes lawd :smokin

I've read some stuff today about this Andre situation and some say he went to the FO and tried to get some of his backloaded money in this years salary and the team told him no so that's why he's coming out with what's he's saying now. Could be a cap casualty next offseason.

Andre Johnson is the Houston Texans but they don't owe him anything. If he really wanted to be gone he could've said something earlier in the offseason and he probably could have gotten moved but I think he just had to suck it up this season.

I've read some stuff today about this Andre situation and some say he went to the FO and tried to get some of his backloaded money in this years salary and the team told him no so that's why he's coming out with what's he's saying now. Could be a cap casualty next offseason.

Andre Johnson is the Houston Texans but they don't owe him anything. If he really wanted to be gone he could've said something earlier in the offseason and he probably could have gotten moved but I think he just had to suck it up this season.
John McClain@McClain_on_NFL

Johnson said it wasn't about contract and he didn't ask 2 B traded. Well, if that's the case, at some point, he'll report. It's who he is
Dude's been sucking it up for 10+ years, don't blame him for being frustrated at all. Definitely has given a lot to that franchise and deserves better. AJ is a class act.

Dre jus needs to hold out for one more year till Cleveland fires their head coach & GM and trades us Johnny.

Then profit.

hopefully he can hold on until TB12 and Beavis retires...because HOU ain't getting through NE or Denver.

i do take credit for our team sending your franchise into a tailspin two seasons ago. that wonderful monday night and then again in the playoffs a few weeks later :pimp:

Last edited:
hopefully he can hold on until TB12 and Beavis retires...because HOU ain't getting through NE or Denver.

i do take credit for our team sending your franchise into a tailspin two seasons ago. that wonderful monday night and then again in the playoffs a few weeks later
pimp.gif

LMAO! houston has to win games to even get a chance to go through ne or den...

i do take credit for our team sending your franchise into a tailspin two seasons ago. that wonderful monday night and then again in the playoffs a few weeks later
pimp.gif

what are you laughing at?

1389502275000-USATSI-7667559.jpg

:lol: i kid, i kid

Last edited:
Dre jus needs to hold out for one more year till Cleveland fires their head coach & GM and trades us Johnny.

Then profit.

i do take credit for our team sending your franchise into a tailspin two seasons ago. that wonderful monday night and then again in the playoffs a few weeks later :pimp:

k-bigpic.gif

#NeverForget

pimp.gif

what are you laughing at?

1389502275000-USATSI-7667559.jpg

:lol: i kid, i kid

There was no need for the second spoiler

If Bill O'Brien sends Andre Johnson to New England....

100x100px-LS-028c6634_nRqK668.png

Last edited:
man EVERY team is probably inquiring about Andre :lol:

except Carolina of course. they're good :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom