Ochocinco released
roll.gif
chadjohnsononmnfsmall.jpg

tired.gif

roll.gif

TO and Pete Carrol have a argument in a team meeting

Its a prank they planned

Last edited:
Never thought that in 2012, Chad Johnson would possibly be in a worse situation than T.O. :smh: Didn't know about that previous domestic charge he had though

Are they even in the ball park right now? That deal needs to get inked but not for too much.

He wants a deal similar to Vincent Jackson's 5-year $55.555M deal.

Which is warranted IMO, however the Steelers seem to value Antonio Brown more this season. Probably because they're trying to further implement the no-huddle offense this season (in hopes of keeping Big Ben upright, they'll be relying more on quicker passes to Antonio Brown than deep-bombs to Mike Wallace).

Reportedly he was gunning for Fitzgerald type money ($120M over 8 seasons) originally which has since been refuted. In any-case, while he certainly doesn't warrant highest-paid receiver in the league money, he certainly warrants a contract similar to Vincent Jackson (who doesn't even compare to Mike Wallace IMO).

Andrew Luck and Austin Collie developing a rapport early huh? Who would've thought?
:wink:

really a rookie QB getting along with one of the young better WR on his team? who wouldve thought?

whats stoppin a colts vs colts superbowl?

He wants a deal similar to Vincent Jackson's 5-year $55.555M deal.
Which is warranted IMO, however the Steelers seem to value Antonio Brown more this season. Probably because they're trying to further implement the no-huddle offense this season (in hopes of keeping Big Ben upright, they'll be relying more on quicker passes to Antonio Brown than deep-bombs to Mike Wallace).
Reportedly he was gunning for Fitzgerald type money ($120M over 8 seasons) originally which has since been refuted. In any-case, while he certainly doesn't warrant highest-paid receiver in the league money, he certainly warrants a contract similar to Vincent Jackson (who doesn't even compare to Mike Wallace IMO).

The Steelers were going to give Wallace a $50 mil deal, but the problem was the structure of the way the guaranteed money was going to be paid out. As it stands right now, Deebo (James Harrison) is a prime canidate to get cut after the season & Mendenhall should be cut unless he comes back like gang busters which I doubt. Some of the other guys will have to restructure their contracts again too.

In the end, I think a deal will get done, if not we move on. If there's one thing Kevin Colbert & Omar Khan can do is draft so I'm not worried about it one bit. The Steelers are one of the few teams that don't have to rely on free agents to help turn the team around in whatever areas.

Ive always liked the steelers for that reason, they rebuild thru the draft and have no problem cutting ties with players.

:lol: @ T.O. in the prank video saying "Im pretty sure hes wearing 81 because of me"

Andrew Luck and Austin Collie developing a rapport early huh? Who would've thought?
:wink:

A cerebral Q like luck and his slot receiver are the first QB-WR relationship to ever build on a team. It's definitely to be expected. I wouldn't get too excited though. I saw a lot of deficiencies in those second two drives from the Colts that teams will pounce on in the regular season.

Any Colts fans have to be encouraged though. Luck most definitely looks like the real deal. Rookie makes to be expected, but they do have their next franchise guy...Without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom