NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man ponder talking bout he was gonna attack davon house today but he still doesn't have a completion to a WR yet... Just keep ur mouth closed Christian...

No. Ponder was playing perfectly fine until that pick. Just so happens it was a very bad one.
Now GB has all the damn momentum.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm talking about his decision making and field vision in the last few games. He's not good at spreading the ball around. He likes to force feed it to his fave targets, aka Percy and Rudolph, without reading coverages.

Loving what Harrison has brought to our secondary though. The kid is tough!

The Chiefs came to play today. Somehow.

happens more than you would think. A tragedy happens and a player has a big game the next time. Not sure why. The colts this year even though that wasn't as tragic since his disease is easier to treat than most.

Favre and Chris Paul come to mind.

I guess this is different since it affected the entire team. Last year Green Bay looked pretty bad after the tragedy. Maybe it's just a toss up

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm talking about his decision making and field vision in the last few games. He's not good at spreading the ball around. He likes to force feed it to his fave targets, aka Percy and Rudolph, without reading coverages.
Loving what Harrison has brought to our secondary though. The kid is tough!

That's the view you get on TV. These receivers are trash at getting open. Not saying Ponder is blameless, but he's doing what's asked of him. Last week was on the fumbling. Not Ponder. Webb cannot throw and will do no good at this point. Maybe to get a few big plays, but after that you're looking at a stagnant offense. Receivers won't get any more open for Webb.

Looks like the Jets finally decided to go with their backup QB....and Tebow is inactive today due to injury.
laugh.gif

Jets are so bad, please black out their games, thanks.

Also Titans winning the division ? :lol: :lol:

Where's my son Tony :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom