NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably be utilized the way he should in the NFL and not as an every down QB. I'll be interested to see what they end up doing. He's definitely a unique weapon.

Probably be utilized the way he should in the NFL and not as an every down QB. I'll be interested to see what they end up doing. He's definitely a unique weapon.

He needs to be out there with the punt unit in every single attempt just so it keep the receiving team honest

Gift, THANKS FOR THE AVY BRO! 
nthat.gif

and yea, i can see tebow getting alot of burn in ny in alot of diff places...especially with Sparano running the show...should be fun to watch..

over under 10 starts for sanchize??

Revis acknowledged Thursday he has a clause in his contract that tacks on three more years at a team-friendly $3 million per year if he holds out from camp.

:rofl: is this for real?

Yea they put it in last time because of him holding out, if they didn't at the rate he was going he'd be holding out every year

^ I guess Tannenbaum isn't as stupid as I thought, but Revis' agent sure is for allowing that in the contract. Revis & his agent are idiots.

In other news, looks like the doo-doo browns might get sold to a Steelers minority owner Jimmy Haslam...Ha, ha, ha....That's too funny. If this happens, I wonder if Holgrem will be shown the door. I think he should. He's a good coach, but horrible executive...

I can't be the only one that thinks adding a bunch of vertical speed receivers for Alex Smith to throw to is a disaster waiting to happen. He needs to just keep on handing the ball off, getting it to his tight ends and throwing check-downs. They make him throw bombs to Moss and that rookie they got and it's gonna be a mess there in SF.

Steelers just made a disrespectful move wow can't believe they just signed the #2 before the #1

Steelers just made a disrespectful move wow can't believe they just signed the #2 before the #1

Because Antonio Brown is literally the same guy as Mike Wallace, except much less of a primadonna. We need to take Wallace's money and acquire a true #1 possession receiver

Bucs cut Dez Briscoe after he failed conditioning test and didn't show up for voluntary workouts. ******** promptly claimed him.

Nice no worries now next year. Mike, sign if you want, but sitting out is only costing yourself money in the long run. Look for Emmanuel Sanders to have a good year as well. Finally, Wallace can be tagged next year

Last edited:
They utterly disrespected Mike Wallace how you pay a number 2 wideout before the number 1, Mike Wallace been putting numbers Antonio Brown had a breakout yr just last season I'm lost :smh:

They utterly disrespected Mike Wallace how you pay a number 2 wideout before the number 1, Mike Wallace been putting numbers Antonio Brown had a breakout yr just last season I'm lost :smh:

ummm what? Mike Wallace has been in the league for 1 year more than Brown. Their rookie stats were identical, and Antonio Brown had 1,100 yards last season. Mike Wallace is easily replaced by Brown...EASILY. The Steelers had the money on the table, but pulled the offer once Mike Wallace didnt report to camp

and Mike Wallace is a #2 receiver, just so happens that we dont have a #1

Last edited:
Because Antonio Brown is literally the same guy as Mike Wallace, except much less of a primadonna. We need to take Wallace's money and acquire a true #1 possession receiver
if you believe brown is the same as mike you sir are a damn fool. :lol: @ looking for a number one when you got one and dont want to pay him 

Last edited:
if you believe brown is the same as mike you sir are a damn fool. :Lol @ looking for a number one when you got one and dont want to pay him 

what does Mike Wallace do aside from run fast? What does he do better than Antonio Brown?

what does Mike Wallace do aside from run fast? What does he do better than Antonio Brown?
he's a pretty damn good possesion reciever too and for a fast guy isn't scared of the middle. I love D-Jax to death but i would easily take Wallace over him. A trade may be in order. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised. Theyve got him doing everything. Inside the ten yardline will be interesting to watch with the jets.

There is no reason why Tebow can't score every time from inside the 10 :tongue: , for real though.

And yeah, that Revis contract stip' is true. Don't let that take away from the fact that he does truly want to be here, because I'm under the impression that he does want to be a Jet.

he's a pretty damn good possesion reciever too and for a fast guy isn't scared of the middle. I love D-Jax to death but i would easily take Wallace over him. A trade may be in order. :nerd:

The Steelers dont want DJax...or atleast I hope not. Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders have the market cornered on small speedy receivers in Pittsburgh. I would love a Marques Colston type guy however

btw I've been drinking...it took me sooooooo long to type this without epic amounts of typos

I believe it is a lock fact is before cutler went down we was rolling. Offseason rolls around we pick up a top 5 Wr a back up RB who would start for the lions and a back up qb.
And that's all after we flat out murdered them the last time we played
Now tell me what the lions did to improve other then have dudes in and out the system.....don't worry I'll wait........
I know that I was just showing air how easy it is for somebody to say silly statements About there team :lol:

The Lions went through pretty much all of last season without their top 2 options at RB. With Best and Leshoure healthy it is going to be a more balanced and better offense. Fairley will have another year under his belt and a training camp, not to mention he missed most of last year due to ankle surgery so he never really got up to playing speed, I am looking for him to be more of a factor this year. And Cliff Avril and Willy Young are 2 of the best young DE's coming up in the league, the defense is going to be much better with more time to prepare this season. I can agree the Bears were doing good last season before Cutler went down, but both teams had big problems. I can't sit here and say though that the Bears are going to beat the Lions :lol: Hell maybe Green Bay will be the odd ones out, unlikely but not impossible with arguably 3 top 5 NFC teams in the division.

On another note, I can't wait til we get the trash talk thread going again, although last year wasn't quite the same with the Queens fans going ghost for a majority of the time.

Wallace is a good WR but he isn't a top tier WR. Pitt does a WR by committee type approach and the asinine amount of money Michael was allegedly asking for would be foolish to pay. He is there this year, and they can control if he is there another. Just sign a fair deal Mike, Steelers don't blink with this type of stuff

speed, size, hands and nose for the end zone just to name a few. mike may be a number 2 in your head but the NFL treats him like a elite 1 which means he gets the best CB put on him and some times a safety over the top. which mean brown gets a lot of 1on1 and he still doesnt get in the end zone as much or even half as much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom