NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
Texans fans make me laugh. Acting as if they have something that remotely resembles a history of winning. The only ones that need to be brought back down to earth is you guys because you haven't won anything....Ever...So until you do, I suggest you keep your insignificant thoughts about your insignificant team to yourself.

Body blow!

The Ravens fans are wild :lol:

The NFL NEEDS to get the deal done. Its not fair to these refs and everyone else.

Unreal!

roll.gif

look man, MMG doesn't speak for all of us. and what does "a history of winning" have to do with this season? i wasn't aware you needed a history of winning to be relevant. they're 3-0 and have looked good in getting to 3-0, agree? and if you disagree, actually give me valid points, and none of that "oh wait til week 10" or "they don't have a history of winning". argue with actual football insight
and for the actual post: alex smith didn't look nearly as good as he did last year and in the first two games of this season. he looked as lost as he looked in years where he was a nobody. partly due to the amount of pressure that minnesota was bringing

Look man, I'm not saying you don't look impressive (although the competition you've faced has been questionable) but some of you Texans fans are getting a little reckless with the OD confidence as if you guys are perennial winners.

Last edited:
I had to log in just to say.. Well not really say, but just laugh at these refs. That Baltimore stadium is liveeee though

It's really a damn shame how the refs are jerking Baltimore. Although, you could say if they went for the FG they wouldn't need to cry about calls.

look man, MMG doesn't speak for all of us. and what does "a history of winning" have to do with this season? i wasn't aware you needed a history of winning to be relevant. they're 3-0 and have looked good in getting to 3-0, agree? and if you disagree, actually give me valid points, and none of that "oh wait til week 10" or "they don't have a history of winning". argue with actual football insight
and for the actual post: alex smith didn't look nearly as good as he did last year and in the first two games of this season. he looked as lost as he looked in years where he was a nobody. partly due to the amount of pressure that minnesota was bringing

Look man, I'm not saying you don't look impressive (although the competition you've faced has been questionable) but some of you Texans fans are getting a little reckless with the OD confidence as if you guys are perennial winners.

Its Niketalk man that's what people do.

DWS: I thought the Grimes loss would hurt like crazy, but Dunta and Zant are playing like they're 25-years old. Nolan is doing work in Atlanta, but I can't see it lasting forever (all 16). Ray Edwards is overpaid, by the way.

Interesting

Baltimore is insane. Love how Al Michaels is trying to make light of the "*******t" chants. To no avail! I've never heard it so loud and clear on tv before. Baltimore fans are now up their with Philly fans as being the craziest.

I seem to always forget that there's a team in Houston until I log onto NT :lol:

Last edited:

Its Niketalk man that's what people do.

this. doesn't every fanbase have a few that are a little louder and reckless than the rest? the only reason it sounds so loud is because we're actually winning to go along with it

No ones reckless , apparently you can't be excited for your team unless you have a history :lol:

Half of you's weren't in your dads sacks when your team was relevant, but it's ok, because you know, you have a history :rolleyes

Unless I've said something that isn't true about the team in a fan of, I don't see the problem.

God forbid a fan of a non historical team is excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom