NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh... lets be honest for a bit here.

laugh.gif
at hawks fans NEVER making 'outlandish' predictions. yall are far from humble doe.

(maybe 3-4 are)
Show me some

#8 — Eagles fans cheer as Michael Irvin lay injured and motionless (October 11, 1999)

#7 — Phillies fans routinely throw batteries at **** Allen, the team's only black player (1960s)

#2 — Eagles fans boo Santa Claus and pelt him with snowballs (December 15, 1968)

#1 — Philadelphia installs a jail, judge and court inside Veterans Stadium to deal with unruly Eagles fans (1998)

I guess you missed the part where I said " right on par with the rest of the unclassiest franchises in the league..." >D

btw, I never exonerated Eagles fans in general from being on that list...the point is that Dallas fans are just as unclassy in their own way as any other team in the league...

Last edited:
2-2 on my picks

:smokin :smokin for Ingram doing McCoy's stupid celebration

Saints will get washed again in Seattle. NFC Championship will be SF going into Seattle and winning.

Nick Foles presser was painful to listen to :x

bruh... lets be honest for a bit here.

:lol: at hawks fans NEVER making 'outlandish' predictions. yall are far from humble doe.

(maybe 3-4 are)

Post one of the outlandish statements

you really expect me to go gravedigging for all the crazy comments some of your fan base has made? :lol: aint nobody got time for that.

whether its here or some other board, hawks fan are not the class of the NFL. not sure why you think otherwise.
its laughable how defensive you got at what i said.

- here was an easy one to find:
Can't wait to watch my hawks win the Super Bowl in San Francisco's stadium next season :pimp:

already got next year's SB locked up :pimp:
*of course it would be from that clown too

you really expect me to go gravedigging for all the crazy comments some of your fan base has made? :lol: aint nobody got time for that.

whether its here or some other board, hawks fan are not the class of the NFL. not sure why you think otherwise.
its laughable how defensive you got at what i said.

- here was an easy one to find:
already got next year's SB locked up :pimp:
*of course it would be from that clown too

BAN level over 9000

10027 makes a comment, you get butthurt and have to say something, and then cop out when asked to back up your baseless claim.

And thats your proof? You actually believe that was a real prediction right?

Go sit yo *** down :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom