NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you have an E hidden when you already showing the Eagle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], if anything they should've had a P for Philly

Pam Oliver lost her spot to Erin Andrews :pimp:

You had a good career Pam but I'm glad that horrid weave won't be on the spotlight games on fox

HarnishHitsPamOliver_original.gif

Bad hair aside, FOX Sports did Pam Oliver dirty. Demoted her to the B-team in her last year for Andrews who's only where she is because of the hotel room tape that leaked. Yeah, I said it. Didn't even have the courtesy to let her finish her last year in her spot. What makes it worse is the attempted PR control by saying Oliver is highly valued because of her journalistic contributions, yet send her down to the "minors". I

Between them tears, and that sweater, I'm not faulting the Pouncey's for anything at all. Shoulda hit him harder.

This isn't Dre, is it? :nerd:

Last edited:
Bad hair aside, FOX Sports did Pam Oliver dirty. Demoted her to the B-team in her last year for Andrews who's only where she is because of the hotel room tape that leaked. Yeah, I said it. Didn't even have the courtesy to let her finish her last year in her spot. What makes it worse is the attempted PR control by saying Oliver is highly valued because of her journalistic contributions, yet send her down to the "minors". I

it's all about looks, man. oliver looks like a train wreck half the time she's out there. girl's face looks like it's sliding off mid interview :lol:

not saying it's right, but you know that's how it works for these sideline girls.

I don't know....I always thought Erin was good at her job. When she came on the scene she actually happened to look really really good. That's kind of faded, but I still believe she does her job well, so she was probably deserving of a promotion in my opinion.

Last edited:
erin does a good enough job for sure. i think between that and pam slipping (she STRUGGLED a few times with her reports)...easy choice to promote erin

Last edited:
Rachel Nichols was my girl but you never got to see her body so she mighta been a porker on the low lol
But them eyes+lips+redhead= :smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom