NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
snow is fun to visit.. but actually living in some of these places
sick.gif

that's why if I was a heavily recruited D1 athlete I was only going be looking at 4 maybe 5 states.. florida, Arizona, California, texas.. maybe Georgia

good weather, good sized cities.. and hunnies

AD ain't coming to the texans.

I hope Tate flourishes in Minny.

I don't know man...got a house 40 min away from NRG...Foster breaking down quickly...I think AD would be a perfect fit.

Plus here in Houston...I haven't heard near the outrage at what Peterson did that I hear in the national media, but that may be just me.

the texans don't touch anyone with those types of issues.

You may know better than me but AD is pretty attractive to the Texans IMO. He's an alltime great with at least 2 years of high level football in the tank. If Mallet turns out to be a decent QB, Clowney comes around, JJ is JJ, and that D continues to approve...AD on the Texans would make them a pretty dang good team come next year.

As for AD's "issues"; they've put up with Foster's antics over the years and outside of this AP has had a drama free career. Hometown boy looking for redemption and the opportunity to play for his "near" home town team to end his career...makes sense to me.

He was talking about the woman which is what I was responding to.

And yes... it is.

:lol: nah we were talking about the weather... women in southern california > nor cal, cmon bro...

[COLOR=#red]
I have no idea what the hell I read but you're right.

And No... they aren't.

Hella Plastic and Materialistic. Plenty of those all over, but those are the ones mostly in So Cal.

To each his own, that's not my thing though.

So Cal is for visiting, Nor Cal is for living to me.
[/COLOR]

Apparently the Vikes said they have no plans to cut or trade AP. That could always change in a sec tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom