NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember before the draft and I kept saying Clowney is a no brainer, and yall were like "Naw Johnny Manziel is a once-in-a-genereation talent"

Well he picked the wrong generation because he can't beat out Bobby Hoyer to start for the Browns while Clowney is doing this to backfields at 80% health at a week of training camp experience

There's no one on the planet, and not in the Manziel family, who really thought Manziel should go ahead of Clowney

Was this ever proven? or just rumors?

if true, makes me respect the hell out of Russell Wilson.

i sort of wished it was the other way around, where Wilson was the scumbag and i'd have a reason to dislike the man. but ****, the dude is so damn likeable since he seems like such a good human being...that wallet story they ran on ESPN many months ago damn near had me in tears.

Was this ever proven? or just rumors?

if true, makes me respect the hell out of Russell Wilson.

i sort of wished it was the other way around, where Wilson was the scumbag and i'd have a reason to dislike the man. but ****, the dude is so damn likeable since he seems like such a good human being...that wallet story they ran on ESPN many months ago damn near had me in tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Wilson, dude is just painted as the perfect dude. Just like Tebow I am sure he is hiding something

Our defense is made of glass and we lack talented depth on that side of the ball.

Tom Landry rollin in his grave right now :smh:

Jimmy Johnson in rafters like Sting with the "I told you it wouldn't work without me" look on face :smh:

Gonna really have to utilize Murray and Dunbar this season to keep opposing offenses off the field, IF they can stay healthy.

Man Im scared for Andrew with Watt and Clowney comin for him. :frown:

Don't worry y'all have Trent and keep drafting WRs.

I'm sure the line will hold up.

If you're really bout that life keep me posted :smokin

You going :nerd:

If you're really bout that life keep me posted :smokin

You going :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I want too, just don't have anyone to go with ... besides you JJ :nerd: :nerd:

Greg Simmons@GregSimmonsKSAT 20m

After Cowboys announce , 8 year 110 mil dollar extension, Dez Bryant visibly upset in parking lot with staffer and teammate.

I want too, just don't have anyone to go with ... besides you JJ :nerd: :nerd:

snap+realness.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom