NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philadelphia's passing offense leads the NFL in interceptions, with 19.

Miami hasn't had a passing play of more than 50 yards yet this season.

Jacksonville's allowed 62 sacks, which is 9 more than anybody else.

Houston and Tennessee are the only teams without a game-winning drive (an offensive drive in the fourth quarter or OT that puts the winning team ahead for the last time).

is their a connection between these 5 teams?
They're better than the Jets?

Kelly-gif.gif

Giants.

Pretty sure the Jags went down the field to win the game unless I'm mistaken.

lol

So like, have you not paid attention to Blake Bortles at all aside from that...?

Here, let me help: The BLUE oval is the sample size you're drawing from on Blake Bortles. The RED is the whole picture.

View media item 1307942

Funniest Gronk moment of all time....legit stunned when he realizes it says 69 degrees :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
It says...suu...suu...sixty nine degrees right now, in here *giggles*, this thing says *giggles*....thats unbelievable!

Unless is Cutler is gone I don't see much changing

There's no way he's gonna be here next year. Either that or I am just hoping the FO is competent enough to realize it's time to move on.

From what I know, there's tension brewing between Cutler and the rest of the offense. Even Marshall.

There's no way he's gonna be here next year. Either that or I am just hoping the FO is competent enough to realize it's time to move on.

From what I know, there's tension brewing between Cutler and the rest of the offense. Even Marshall.

The Bears are completely unable to get rid of Cutler from a financial perspective. He will absolutely be there.

The Bears are completely unable to get rid of Cutler from a financial perspective. He will absolutely be there.

Highest paid QB this year :lol:

They can't get rid of Cutler until the end of next season? I think that's what I heard.

Even though they might be able to trade him. A LOT of teams need a QB. He's struggling but he's still not as bad as some of these other QBs. He would help BUF, STL and CLE right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom