NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams to LA?

Just read the article in LA Times. On my phone so can't post it but this is the first time I can remember hearing an owner actually publicly stating that he plans to build a stadium.

My body is reasy. Gonna cop a GZ jersey and burn all my saints merch.

@SneakerPro:
There was one play, I believe in the third quarter, Suh was blatantly held in the interior and still got the sack on Romo. It was second down because he followed up with another sack on third down.

Yes, the one he pulled Romo down by his sleeve. Lions were doing everything we could on defense despite the officials.

I wish something would happen or come down for this, I don't know what, but something needs to be done. But we all know it won't, will just be swept under the rug.

Also during the season we hear how important it is for officiating crews to be familiar and comfortable with each other, but in the playoffs the crews are scrambled up. Makes absolutely no damn sense.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Man we gotta get Suh back by any means

Nah, Suh 'bout to come over to that Big Blue. He had a decent career with the Lions but the Giants give him an opportunity to expand his brand, which is what he wants. He's going to reach new career highs under Coughlin. Blee dat.

#Giants.

Last edited:
Just read the article in LA Times. On my phone so can't post it but this is the first time I can remember hearing an owner actually publicly stating that he plans to build a stadium.

My body is reasy. Gonna cop a GZ jersey and burn all my saints merch.

GZ? Greg Zuerlein? Dude is straight garbage bruh. One of THE worst kickers in the league. Leg for days but no timing or accuracy on his kicks.

Dude sucks.

Last edited:
I'm not blaming the loss on him.
Serves him right is all.

Oh please, miss me with that nonsense.

I miss football was football and defensive linemen were something to fear and respect. **** these diva QBs getting diva treatment.

That Rodgers **** was incidental.

Last edited:
Lol.
Yea man whatever.
Point is this isn't about what you miss. There are rules in place now, He knows better, he did it anyway, the end.

And "you miss football...when lineman were feared", man how old are you? You better be 30 talking like that, not 21 talking about missing something you never even witnessed.

Last edited:
Nah, Suh 'bout to come over to that Big Blue. He had a decent career with the Lions but the Giants give him an opportunity to expand his brand, which is what he wants. He's going to reach new career highs under Coughlin. Blee dat.

#Giants.

You might be right smh

Lol.
Yea man whatever.
Point is this isn't about what you miss. There are rules in place now, He knows better, he did it anyway, the end.

And "you miss football...when lineman were feared", man how old are you? You better be 30 talking like that, not 21 talking about missing something you never even witnessed.

I'm 28, so do I make the cut? :lol:

I was just razzing you about the age thing and missing something you never witnessed.

But you and I both know Suh stepped on that dude's leg on purpose.

It ain't never been that serious.

I can't believe some of ya'll still in here defending this ****. The refs clearly handed you the game. I'm not even a Lions fan and I could care less about them but the delusion of Cowboys fans in here and around me is mindboggling. Ya'll really didn't see the blatant holding in the second half? You couldn't handle that pass rush in the first half so they let ya'll get away with dirty stuff in the 2nd half. It's plain as day. Dez runs on the field with NO HELMET and yells at a ref, gets no call and you pick up the PI?! WTF?! That's a penalty! Period. Look you guys are going into Lambeau, and let me tell you, Mr. Rodgers ain't going for the b*ll****. Good luck.  
You said it all.

Sad to me because I've experienced the same type of thing as a Seahawks fan in the SB and win or lose you just want to feel like your team has an equal shot.  

If Suh is out there with his helmet off, yelling at the ref, do you think there is a penalty called?  

This team had a good chance at their first playoff win in over 10 years.  Their conservative play calling didn't help, but that no-PI call was simply the biggest play of the game.  

All these Cowboy fans with the victim complex like "they just want to hate us", etc., lot of people are actually happy to see Romo get the playoff win he deserves.  As a Seahawks fan I'm glad we're playing Carolina and not Detroit, and I think GB-Dallas is a wayyy more interesting matchup.  I have no hate for the Cowboys this year and they have a genuine good team that I respect.  But you didn't deserve the win.  That's just how it is...  

The best thing to come out of this game is the fact that Chris Christie hurt his presidential chances.  

I was just razzing you about the age thing and missing something you never witnessed.

But you and I both know Suh stepped on that dude's leg on purpose.

I don't know about that, didn't look like it.

But what I DID see, was a cowardly QB try to take out a dominant DT by punching him on his buttock. He purposefully targeted Suh's buttock in an effort to injure and sideline Mr. Ndamukong Suh.

Where is his fine? Where is his suspension? :smh: Double standard. Suh played his heart out against the Cowboys despite clearly being hindered by the buttock injury incurred at the hands of the thug bully Aaron Rogers.

Last edited:
Well Suh can tell the Cowboys all about how they got a gift win vs Detroit in 14 Playoffs when he's in his new team lockeroom with the Cowboys in 15

Come on home Suh, you dirty *** player you

Last edited:
That game was completely run by the refs, and I don't think Cowboys have a good chance in Green Bay, their undefeated On-The Road record is about to get smashed.

I really feel for Lions fans. That is the last way any fan would want to win a game with that kind of controversy. I thought it was an iffy call from the jump but he wasn't playing the ball. Even so, you can't pick up that flag. You just can't, not in that situation.

Well Suh can tell the Cowboys all about how they got a gift win vs Detroit in 14 Playoffs when he's in his new team lockeroom with the Cowboys in 15

Come on home Suh, you dirty *** player you

Dallas makes 0 sense. They have to pay both Murray & Dez. Not going to happen.

Giants will have the cap room and he's already expressed his desire to play in New York and I'm pretty damn sure he wasn't talking about no Jets :lol:.

Besides they have Sheldon Richardson, Muhammad Wilkerson & D'Brickashaw Ferguson. There's no room on that front line for him.

Last edited:
Its funny to me,

Cowboys fans that were actually in the building watching the game can admit that was some ********. The former head of officiating said it was some ********, hell even league suckup Peter King says it was some ******** but dudes just stay in denial.
One blatantly bad call means we won because of officiating?

Dudes still gotta make plays. The Lions could've stopped the Cowboys on that last drive. They could've scored on their last drive and Stafford fumbled twice. They had every opportunity to score more than 3 points in the second half.

It's easy to lay blame elsewhere, but Detroit had opportunities and couldn't convert.

Explanation i read was that the judge who threw the flag had it disputed but another who has a better angle. Picking it up makes it look bad. However, one can argue that the defender didn't have enough time to even turn his head to make a play on the ball, heck, even the receiver turned around last minute to see the ball was already there.

Yeah I agree with Nowitness, this is on Detroit. They allowed the Cowboys back in the game, they didn't make plays down the stretch, they lost this game.

There's no reason why they shouldn't of won, to peg it on one officiating call is pretty ridiculous. They shouldn't of even been in that position in the first place.

Dudes still gotta make plays. The Lions could've stopped the Cowboys on that last drive. They could've scored on their last drive and Stafford fumbled twice. They had every opportunity to score more than 3 points in the second half.

It's easy to lay blame elsewhere, but Detroit had opportunities and couldn't convert.

but as posted previously, there were several occasions it looked like that o-line got away with blatant holding. You know it only takes one play to swing a game, and that flag that was picked up was that play. Anywho, congrats on your win, Greenbay-Dallas will be a great game.

how many bad calls was there against the cowboys in the first half... Quite a few.... Just a badly officiated game overall.... Blame it on the refs that the lions scored six points in 3 qtrs....I would understand if this ended the game but Stafford had two shots and he killed it... Not to mention the 4th and one with the delay of game penalty.... Everyone knew they weren't going to snap it....

If the lions had won we wouldn't even be talking about this and they had shots but didn't do enough to win...

The cowboys haven't done jack ish in almost 20 years..all of a sudden the NFL is rigged to help them....
I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom