NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly has Manziel done to draw the ire of folks who want nothing more than for him to fail?

Doesn't take his job seriously (a job most would kill for) and simply been a continual let down. Even his most ardent supporters are pissed off because he's making them all look foolish for going out on a limb and believing he would mature and change.

What exactly has Manziel done to draw the ire of folks who want nothing more than for him to fail?

I don't think he's an NFL QB. Think he's only where he is today because he's a rich white kid. If he was a poor black kid, probably wouldn't have been drafted or would have been 5th or 6th round pick that would have been cut by now.

How does his family worth have ANYTHING to do with him being drafted in the first round? Makes zero sense, bro...and might be the dumbest thing I've read on here today.

I guess his family worth helped him dominate at TAMU, right? :lol:

Last edited:

I don't think he's an NFL QB. Think he's only where he is today because he's a rich white kid. If he was a poor black kid, probably wouldn't have been drafted or would have been 5th or 6th round pick that would have been cut by now.

That's BS and you know it.

What's BS? I don't think he's built for the NFL. He's too small and not fast enough. Not in love with his mechanics or decision making.

Him being white? If it was a black kid that was in fights and partying. He would be called a thug. If he checked into rehab, he would be a thug that no team should consider bringing in. Would have been cut probably midseason.

How does his family worth have ANYTHING to do with him being drafted in the first round? Makes zero sense, bro...and might be the dumbest thing I've read on here today.

If you want to dumb it down or try to simplify it, that's cool then. Tim Tebow dominated before as well, as did Troy Smith. I'm not talking about their NCAA play. We're talking about all the chances in the NFL and how things can be overlooked because of ethnicity or money.

That's BS and you know it.

What's BS? I don't think he's built for the NFL. He's too small and not fast enough. Not in love with his mechanics or decision making.

Him being white? If it was a black kid that was in fights and partying. He would be called a thug. If he checked into rehab, he would be a thug that no team should consider bringing in. Would have been cut probably midseason.

Bro Josh Gordon was going through the same off field issues as Manziel; only he got caught up - and manziel didn't. No one actually called Gordon a 'thug'.

His talent, or lack thereof - is the reason why people are turning against him. His size is irrelevant when you got a QB that's literally the same size as him playing in the Super Bowl last night. His speed, mechanics, etc. can all be altered or improved to benefit him.

You can't say race or anything related to him being a rich white kid being the reason why people are wanting him to fail. That's the easy way out this thing.

Last edited:
Johnny Manziel has entered rehab

give me a break, total PR move by his team

Forreal...Manziel will be in "rehab" about as long as Jon Jones.

Manziel strikes me as the kinda guy who's not gonna "get it" until he gets cut and winds up teaching PE in college station

Nah, his family is loaded. He'll be living the life of a king in Texas. Just won't be in the league.

Doug Baldwin mediocre as ****, tho.

Deion was clowning him with Revis after the game :rofl:,"I wasn't lying,wassup boi?" :lol:

Damn, I wanted to see this happen. ******* comcast. Any links????

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-video...s-Pats-players-storm-set-after-Super-Bowl-win

Happens right before Blount and the rest crash the set :lol:

Great post.. Tho it's gonna get flamed...

Add to it, if he was another race and not wealthy his 'rehab' wouldn't be just a story of Johnny being the bad boy... It'll be much more than that.. Like it always is...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-video...s-Pats-players-storm-set-after-Super-Bowl-win

Happens right before Blount and the rest crash the set
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ stadium security taking selfies on live TV 

If you want to dumb it down or try to simplify it, that's cool then. Tim Tebow dominated before as well, as did Troy Smith. I'm not talking about their NCAA play. We're talking about all the chances in the NFL and how things can be overlooked because of ethnicity or money.

You still didn't explain how him having money correlated to him being drafted in the 1st round. You COMPLETELY skated around that.

Add to it, if he was another race and not wealthy his 'rehab' wouldn't be just a story of Johnny being the bad boy... It'll be much more than that.. Like it always is...

There is more vitriol attached surrounding Johnny Manziel's than ANY rookie QB who has come along since probably Tebow. This has nothing to do with race. You're trying to make it something, but there is nothing there.

Not yours, but ballerific's post was stupid.

Johnny getting a first round grade was a joke....they picked apart teddy and dropped his stock and he was a way better prospect than Johnny

If Johnny was anybody else he would've been forced to change his position prior to the draft ...

Johnny Manziel is hated because he's arrogant, not hard working and has done nothing in the NFL yet is one the most hyped guys in the league

Johnny Manziel has entered rehab

give me a break, total PR move by his team

Forreal...Manziel will be in "rehab" about as long as Jon Jones.

Manziel strikes me as the kinda guy who's not gonna "get it" until he gets cut and winds up teaching PE in college station

Nah, his family is loaded. He'll be living the life of a king in Texas. Just won't be in the league.

Doug Baldwin mediocre as ****, tho.

Deion was clowning him with Revis after the game :rofl:,"I wasn't lying,wassup boi?" :lol:

Damn, I wanted to see this happen. ******* comcast. Any links????

Happens right before Blount and the rest crash the set :lol:

Quote to watch later

that's a bunch of BS

how many wealthy white kids get drafted in the 1st round because they have money? I guess winning the Heisman and carrying a team for two years have nothing to do with his 1st round status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom